Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

6 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I can see Norwich doing us a favour against Watford but then we will No doubt be beaten by UTD ... it’s the hope that kills you! 

I'd actually be happy if it turned out like that, it's a much better situation than Watford winning and united still beating us! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

Seriously, how many here honestly think we are going into the UTD game with a decent chance of gaining points? Football can be a funny old game, but imo you have to play the percentages at times. This is one of those times. 

I think we are going to get tonked.

Be great if we can show some guts and fight like the OT game as that waa a great performance 

But i expect another solid but inspiring performance were create very little

5 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

Seriously, how many here honestly think we are going into the UTD game with a decent chance of gaining points? Football can be a funny old game, but imo you have to play the percentages at times. This is one of those times. 

Have you watched them lately?

They are showing title winning form and blowing teams away.

If we come away with a respectable scoreline and performance i will promise i will give Smith credit where it's due.

Edited by villalad21

12 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

Think people are overhyping them a bit. They are in good form but they can be got at. 

They are 5th spot just 3 points ahead of Wolves

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

As said above, goal difference could play a big part. We really don't want Yanaated putting 5 or 6 past a reserve team without reply. 

13 hours ago, Villa94 said:

Everton are shite we should be aiming for 6 points vs them and palace

Agreed. And then this is a squad where the likes of Bolasie, Walcott, Tosun, Iwobi, Schneiderlin all cost £25m - which puts our spending into perspective. We can get points from them, they have nothing to play for.

Pukki back in for Norwich. No Cantwell in the squad.

Watford win would be so big for them. They've had this game circled since lockdown was lifted. Wouldn't be surprised to see them pinch the ball off a Norwich CB and score.

7 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

This is our biggest game of the season so far and we're not even playing.

A draw would be massive. 
We have to stay within a win of safety. Psychologically, I think that's massive. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

A draw would be massive. 
We have to stay within a win of safety. Psychologically, I think that's massive. 

Agreed because I think the consensus is that our game in hand is a write off.

Fans on here will probably say I’m chatting s**t but I think we badly miss Wesley. His movement and general hold up play was a lot better than Davis and Samatta. Yes he had way too many stinkers but I don’t think it’s a coincidence our goals have dried up since he got injured. He gave defenders something to think about. At the moment they seem to be cruising against us.