Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

It really was the same last season.

Couldn't do anything without Jack.

I think selling grealish will help make us more of a team. He was going whether we stayed up or not. Lets face facts. 

He wants to win things i get that. I prefer he went city than united though

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think selling grealish will help make us more of a team. He was going whether we stayed up or not. Lets face facts. 

He wants to win things i get that. I prefer he went city than united though

I did have that kind of view myself but having stopped in a Hotel full of them (City) before the LC final they have become just as bloated and obnoxious as there near neighbours. I hope he goes abroad, perfect scenario for me but won't happen 

15 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Needed to beat sheff Utd in our game in hand, but no Smith was happy with a point 

When we only got two points out of the Newcastle and Sheff Utd. games that was us relegated. I posted it on here and the reaction wasn't good but it's the truth. With the fixture list we had 4 points was the minimum we could afford to take from those two games. Without any home crowd we weren't going to get any surprise home results against the better teams.  

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I did have that kind of view myself but having stopped in a Hotel full of them (City) before the LC final they have become just as bloated and obnoxious as there near neighbours. I hope he goes abroad, perfect scenario for me but won't happen 

Yeah be better if he did. City fans are not as bad as united. The worst along with spurs and liverpool 

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s over mate. You of all people know that. If these **** drops points we ain’t going to pick any up 

It most likely is but that doesn't mean we're gonna stop fighting until it's mathematically impossible.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Premier League have decided they're keeping the five substitutes rule for next season.

I hate football.

On the bright side it might be good for us next season in the Championship where we will be the rich, powerful behemoth and afford a huge squad no one else is even close to.

12 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Premier League have decided they're keeping the five substitutes rule for next season.

I hate football.

Demonstrating how to ruin a reasonable competitive league with one rule change. The Premier League is doomed........ 🤣

25 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I hate football.

What is their reasoning?

I actually like the 5 sub rule, I genuinely don't get why people are so scared of it.

Many a time I wish we could make more subs, or we get a terrible injury to a key player, OR an injury to a sub. Or a sub for when the initial subs aren't having desired effect.

"Gives the big clubs with strong benches an even further advantage".

Well it's still 11 v 11, so if their squad is better than ours, it's just better anyway.