Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

4 minutes ago, Only2McInallys said:

We are now 18th because of number of goals Bournemouth let in.

If West Ham lose by 6 clear goals we move out of the relegation zone.

At the moment I am getting more pleasure watching our relegation rivals losing than watching us play.

5 goals.  We have scored more so level goal difference and we overtake them.  Unlikely but you just never know. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

18th. 

Still well in the fight to survive. 

6-0 Chelsea and we’re out of the relegation zone. Well done Dean.

West Ham play twice before we play Liverpool so we could potentially find ourselves outside the bottom three before then, even if they don't lose by five goals without reply tonight.

10 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Yep, just need a 5-0 Chelsea win to escape the relegation zone then a big Premier League covid outbreak before the weekend and end the season on current standings, job done.

Nail.on.the.head.

Tammy owes us so bang a hat-trick in tonight together with 2 or more from elsewhere then hope that Everton's players go down with the plague tomorrow together with all Leicester City players and end this torment. 

Just now, Zatman said:

I can see Brooks going back to Sheffield United

The blades fans I know would love him back. I haven’t really followed his progress at Bournemouth but I think he got injured after signing for them, has he played well in the PL?

Just now, It's Your Round said:

The blades fans I know would love him back. I haven’t really followed his progress at Bournemouth but I think he got injured after signing for them, has he played well in the PL?

He seemed to be doing well last season and then think he picked up a nasty long term injury. He just returned during the corona break

Has always impressed me when I have seen him play

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

He played very well last season but obviously suffered the injury which has kept him out most of this season. Will probably take him a bit to get up to speed but he's a very talented footballer.

Not that it’s a big shock or anything but the Sky Sports ‘Football’ channel ‘watchalong’ thing they’re doing with ex-pros exposes how thick some players are. Carlton Cole and Sidwell can barely string a sentence together - and when they do their points are worse than old man pub-talk. Always shown up by the actual non ex-pro pundit they include.