Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

Just now, Mantis said:

Is it bad that I just can't be happy about these results? They're good for us, but we're playing so poorly that I think we'll go down anyway.

I know what you mean but ignoring us I would take great pleasure if West Ham go down and implode. I hate the club with a passion.

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Is it bad that I just can't be happy about these results? They're good for us, but we're playing so poorly that I think we'll go down anyway.

I've gone around to the other 3 teams forums fighting against relegation and I've seen this exact statement on all of the sites 😂

1 minute ago, penguin said:

I know what you mean but ignoring us I would take great pleasure if West Ham go down and implode. I hate the club with a passion.

Yep. It’s made all the better that it is West Ham that are struggling, after they were gifted a stadium paid for by the tax payer. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, penguin said:

It's not so much the club but I really really object to the free taxpayer stadium they've been given for free and then virtually paid to play in there. 

It is criminal and I wish them the worst for that. 

And they've scored.  Bloody Chelsea. 

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Imagine if we can even get a draw against Liverpool, would be huge

Just got to pray they get their parade out of the way tomorrow and then lose all interest when they play us. 

• Like 2

Chelsea look like they are putting their weight fully behind the London Union to me.  Casual going forwards and sloppy at the back. 

Edited by sidcow