Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

17 minutes ago, useless said:

Another Moyes masterclass so far and we're in the bottom three. Had a feeling this would happen, or I certainly wasn't taking it for granted that Manchester City would win tonight, every time we need one of the top teams to beat one of our rivals they always seem to somehow mess it up.

Could you point to another of these Moyes masterclasses? 

• Like 2

City have been absolutely slaughtering West Ham. Jesus have missed 2 sitters and City have not allowed West Ham to have the ball more than 10 seconds at max.

Edited by sne
Typo

9 minutes ago, useless said:

Yes, but I don't feel like it.

He has a 20% win ratio (in all competitions) against the "top 6", and that includes his time at Everton when City and Spurs were midtable sides and his stint as United manager where he was expected to beat those sides but only managed a solitary win against Arsenal. I'd say masterclasses were few and far between.

From what i have watched i'm not sure what to make of West Ham and how bad/good they are and do they have the capabilities to get out of the relegation scrap.

Man City have been all over them, but then again they are like that against most sides, especially at home. 

West Ham will be pleased just to have kept the scoreline down and seen to it that not too much damage has been done to their goal difference. Now unless we beat Southampton and Bournemouth beat Burnley, they're going to be in reach of safey going into an home against Southampton, even if they lose this weekend to Liverpool.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

City have been very wasteful these last 2 games. They could have had 20 goals but only scored 2. Really hope that continues until the final. We need them to be as off as possible.

We need them to completely forget how to play their game! West Ham hardly touched the ball, be hard to win the final if we don't get a kick.

Newcastle have played worse than that and won games this season.

It suits us if that's Moyes' plan because they are phenomenally unlikely to get Newcastle's luck and pick up the results they have.

Just now, useless said:

West Ham will be pleased just to have kept the scoreline down and seen to it that not too much damage has been done to their goal difference. Now unless we beat Southampton and Bournemouth beat Burnley, they're going to be in reach of safey going into an home against Southampton, even if they lose this weekend to Liverpool.

But can we still loan Januzaj?