Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

Lampard lost 3 times to Bielsa.

Lost 3 times to Smith.

And have now lost 3 times against Solskjaer.

It's like he doesn't learn from past meetings.

Top 4 really is slipping away from them. Everton and Spurs are in great form and Sheff Utd ain't looking too bad either. Chelsea are in freefall.

Edited by villalad21

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Us, Newcastle and Norwich, damning , if the trend continues, don't be surprised if these are the actual 3 to go down.

Well, it happened 4 years ago.

But I think we'll stay up. We're not as bad as some suggest. As much as we're losing points, but we're still picking them.

Regarding that trend, I think we're having a better attacking threat the the other two mentioned. Even the goals we're conceding most of it aren't because of our system. Many of them coming from mistakes.

1 hour ago, PaddytheVillan said:

They won't throw away the chance to go the whole PL season unbeaten. 

We still owe them one, after how the won at VP this season.

We also like playing at Anfield, so we shall keep it as our second home stadium. 🤣

6 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Lost 3 times to Smith.

Top 4 really is slipping away from them. Everton and Spurs are in great form and Sheff Utd ain't looking too bad either. Chelsea are in freefall.

He beat Bielsa and Smith the last time they played 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Wouldn't be scared of taking on Chelsea, United and Arsenal at VP this season. Play anything close to how we did against Spurs and Leicester, I think we can get at least 1 win with 3 bites at the cherry. 

United will be the toughest.

Fernández is a brilliant player. They are a totally different side with him in it.

8 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

We still owe them one, after how the won at VP this season.

We also like playing at Anfield, so we shall keep it as our second home stadium. 🤣

That was the Paul Lambert factor.  He's never lost there.

Months later still annoyed about the home defeat to Liverpool - completely gifted to them by the ref . A foul in the final 3rd - but the ref plays as the ball breaks for liverpool - resulting in a shot on goal for Liverpool. But because they didn't score ref pulls play back awards the free kick (Show me that in the rules ???) - Free kick results in a corner - from which they score.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Lost 3 times to Smith.

Nah he’s just crap at Fifa. 

Man. United are so random.

It would be in our interests for the likes of them and Spurs to actually get some consistancy now and both have strong ends to the season.

Yes we still have to play thme but look who else they've got in the run in:

Watford at home

Brighton away

Bournemouth home

Us away

Southampton home

Palace away

West Ham home

Thats most of their last ten fixtures although FA and europa fixtures will complicate things a bit.

Spurs just announced Son is out for three weeks with arm injury. I remember he was holding his shoulder at end of first half. He could've done the decent thing and subbed himself off with ten minutes left as Dele Ali would've probably hit the North stand boxes the way he was finishing on Sunday.

Do Spurs play any relegation teams in next few weeks?

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Spurs just announced Son is out for three weeks with arm injury. I remember he was holding his shoulder at end of first half. He could've done the decent thing and subbed himself off with ten minutes left as Dele Ali would've probably hit the North stand boxes the way he was finishing on Sunday.

Do Spurs play any relegation teams in next few weeks?

Nope, West Ham 20th March first up, Bournemouth a month later, then Newcastle and Palace in May.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 2