Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

OMG, Burnley winning at Old Trafford... yet another reason to dislike that horrid Manc club. As for Fergie apparently telling their owners to "Go & sign Grealish" i think he needs to reign his neck in as maybe just maybe we ain't gonna sell him! Why would he go to that second rate has-been outfit anyhow? Could do much better if / when he moves on.

Great, now Norwich have equalised at Spurs

Edited by danceoftheshamen

Above all else, I really think Jack should be aiming higher than Man Utd, they are not showing any signs of becoming a major force again any time soon and as he knows from right now, even he can’t do it all himself.

If he is to leave at some point, which I think we all have to accept is a severe likeliness, I’d love to see him go to Madrid or Barca.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

ManU lose this and we may hear about a 70 million pound panic bid for Jack. They look that ineffective in the final third. 

Aren;t they after Bruno Fernandes?

Why do our fans keep ignoring this?

Every time it looks like one of our relegation rivals has a tough set of fixtures to play it seems they do well, first it was Everton then Southampton, now Burnley, wouldn't be surprised if West Ham went and beat City and Liverpool the way things are going.