Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

https://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/

Try a predictor - seriously, I think there's a chance someone stays up with 35.

I can only guess obe that you've just predicted likes of Spurs, Man United and Arsenal will just beat all of the bottom 6/7 teams? Even though they've been terrible at doing that most of the season. Also have to factor in two of those will imo start taking the europa league very seriously now given top 4 looks a long shot for both so that will affect league games if it's in between quarter and semi finals (given we play both from mid April we might be a fortunate team there).

Personally if I was doing Brighton's run in I'd give them at least a point v Arsenal at home. They did win at the emirates. They've also beaten Man. united at home in last two seasons. Can't really see them getting as few as 7 more points. What about beating Newcastle at home? West ham away?

Edited by VillaChris

Brighton's home games left:

watford - draw

palace- win

arsenal- draw

man. united- draw

liverpool- lose

man city- lose

newcastle - win

so 9 points from just their home games....

Their last 3 away games are Norwch, southampton and Burnley so again three decent aways to finish the season off. Think you'll be a bit off there OBE.

Just now, Tomaszk said:

Can absolutely see West Ham winning tonight.

Leicester have been pony recently.

4/1.....

They've lost felipe anderson for a month and Antonio still out so short upfront. Moyes will play for a point so early Leicester goal would be very good.

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Leicester are saving themselves for the semi-final and simultaneously helping our relegation rivals. Cheers Leicester. 

They are annoyingly not in the title race but 11 points clear in the CL spots, so no wonder their foot is off the gas...

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

4/1.....

They've lost felipe anderson for a month and Antonio still out so short upfront. Moyes will play for a point so early Leicester goal would be very good.

13/8 for draw or win! Right on that.

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

I reached my mid 20s believing I would never see us play at Wembley   Was a little too young to remember the mid 70s games.  My 17 Yr old has been to Wembley more times than I could have imagined. 

Agree,I was 22 the first time I got to see us at Wembley.

1994 what cup run and final that was.

It was worth the wait.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They won’t go unbeaten all season because will win the league too early. A lot of partying after that unless they are in still in the champions league or course. 

They aren’t unbeaten guys !! 😉

• Like 3

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the athletic reporting that 85% of Bournemouth's income goes on wages

**** me thats dangerous

I doubt they are alone, I wonder what our percentage is? The current football model is dangerous for every club. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the athletic reporting that 85% of Bournemouth's income goes on wages

**** me thats dangerous

Weren't we somewhere around there when MON abandoned us. Definitely unsustainable.