Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

I think Man Utd will get something today in any case. Burnley will surely park the bus and try to snatch a result, but will probably get done if they play too defensive (wishful thinking possibly since utd can be completely shit).

Just now, MaVilla said:

Man utd losing to Burnley......give me a break...

The relegation fight is weird this season

If we beat Bournemouth enough of those around us won't get 3 points for us to get a bit of breathing space.

2 minutes ago, romavillan said:

If we beat Bournemouth enough of those around us won't get 3 points for us to get a bit of breathing space.

so 14 games to go 42 points to play for 

so far 25 from 24 games  Plenty to play for yet  but its going to be tight !!!! 

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

How is OGS still in a job? It's hilarious.

they've done better recently, it just feels typical that they're losing to the least expected opposition who just happens to be in the scrap together with us. I think man utd should be able to turn this around though if they don't get too frustrated by Burnley putting their whole team between them and the goal.

Just now, avfc1982am said:

I really hope when Utd and Arsenal come to VP we just go for their throats. Both are very beatable this year and 6 points against them isn't impossible if we show no respect.

That's literally all we need. If we just had 2 wins against the top 6 this season we'd be above Arsenal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, avfc1982am said:

I really hope when Utd and Arsenal come to VP we just go for their throats. Both are very beatable this year and 6 points against them isn't impossible if we show no respect.

agreed. we should not be showing them the respect they have based on their history. this year both are very much beatable.

• Like 1

Just now, DaveAV1 said:

2 down 1 to go. Unfortunately I’ve got little confidence that Man U can come back from 1-0 at home to Burnley. 

I think if they get something soon they will. they're not looking too good though.