Tickets

Czechlad

1 hour ago, Rob182 said:

Are the 2-inch platform shoes to help you get a better view? :P

I've never had any complaints about my 2 inches ah-thank-you very much. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Is this confirmed officially anywhere? I have a baggies mate at work that is happily trolling all the Villa fans, saying that Derby only got the extra allocation because Villa didn't sell out Club Wembley :crylaugh:Despite me telling him that the West ones were Villa, and have sold out.

Absolutely 100% guaranteed, we are Wembley Members.  Villa half sold up way faster than Derby, and still some Derby stock floating around - although it does sound like there will be a fair few Villa fans in the Derby half of Club Wembley.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GarethRDR said:

I've never had any complaints about my 2 inches ah-thank-you very much. 

That's a perfectly satisfactory inch-age, in my opinion. I'd even go as far as saying you have 1 inch surplus.

12 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Nah, all hope is gone. One of my mates has been trying all morning and hasn’t seen a single thing pop up. 

Is it worth giving the ticket office a ring? They would have stopped online anyway, as Thursday would be the last day for tickets to get sent out.

Edited by AlwaysAVFC

3 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Is it worth giving the ticket office a ring? They would have stopped online anyway as, Thursday would be the last day for tickets to get sent out.

tried that yesterday, they see the same screen basically we do. they couldnt add any more info on these returned tickets

Compared to last season's POF ticket thread against Fulham this thread has over twice as many views and nearly double the pages. 

Shows you the interest this season. 

2 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Compared to last season's POF ticket thread against Fulham this thread has over twice as many views and nearly double the pages. 

Shows you the interest this season. 

someone else posted a while back that the fanbase is so much more united. look at our home attendances...lots have fallen in love with the villa again

• Like 2

Last season it went to booking history too. This season it only just got past 5+ home games. A few things factor in why there is more demand this season. After 3 years out of the prem , the hunger is back with the fanbase for a return. Our support since going down has been brilliant, especially this season. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Last season it went to booking history too. This season it only just got past 5+ home games. A few things factor in why there is more demand this season. After 3 years out of the prem , the hunger is back with the fanbase for a return. Our support since going down has been brilliant, especially this season. 

the additional 3k allocation last year helped a bit too

Â