• El Ghazi
    • Abraham
    • Tuanzebe (Hause 53)
    • Adomah (Green 71)
    • Kodjia (El Ghazi 82)
  2. 2. Manger's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/04/19 at 22:59

Still can’t believe we have won 6 in a row! But it suuurre feels goooooood.

Steer obvs MOTM for me although McGinn comes close.

It’s ours to throw away now!*

(* provided Derby don’t  Win a match by about 11-0 somewhere along the way)

Massive result is massive.

Thought we would lose today and even more so when going behind, but fair play to the team for turning it around, albeit a little fortuitously.

Voted Steer MOTM because the penalty save made that ending possible and he took a little bit of stick for the goal conceded last week so this will do him the world of good.

Derby and Bristol both conceding late goals has made this a beautiful day 😊

Bring on Rotherham... 

32 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Still can’t believe we have won 6 in a row! But it suuurre feels goooooood.

Steer obvs MOTM for me although McGinn comes close.

It’s ours to throw away now!*

(* provided Derby don’t  Win a match by about 11-0 somewhere along the way)

Even if they did it’s still ours to throw away because they have to play Bristol City. 

We’re in a great position. 

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

toy story disney GIF

Great result!!! 

Any sign of cabbages? 

It must have been nearly 8 years since I last posted. Been about 4 since my last awayday having been a traveller, but alas I must show you evidence of cabbage after the first goal today. I was in the front row..cabbage did get on the pitch. Steer didn't even crack a smile when he discarded of it....spoil sport 

received_2192140127546820.jpeg

• Like 2

Not sure I agree with the shit performance great result idea, first half, first half hour in particular, we were really good I thought. Second half they played like the home team and put us under a load of pressure and we didn't get into the kind of rhythm we'd been hitting more often than not the previous 6 or 7 games. Should have scored more, the Kodija hollywood effort when it would have been easier to just **** head it to the back stick for starters. So not shit really, certainly not great second half, but it's not like we were tripe for 90 minutes and got lucky. 

• Like 4

Terrific stuff.

Cant play like Barcelona all the time. Started well,then, As is allowed, the Home Team did well.

Pretty much no players at more than 6/10 but character, resilience, determination, doggedness, are as much a part of a Winning Team as silky skills.

Credit to the Coaching staff for instilling it and the players delivering.

I wouldn’t normally comment on the Poll but my God you are a mean bunch. Manager gets 6th Win on the bounce Away at a side unbeaten there under their new boss and he gets a load of “ average “ and a few “ poor” ?!!

And can there be any better way to Win such an important game. Fantastic fun at the end and walking away from the ground.

• Like 4

Just got back from the game. Absolutely massive win, although we didn't really deserve it. The away support was phenomenal, I had barely picked myself up from the floor after Adomah's goal before Abraham stuck one in. Once again the fans pulled the team over the line, credit where it's due.

Credit goes to Steer, Taylor, McGinn & Adomah

Steer kept us in the game with the penalty save. I've said it before but he commands the box so well, takes every aerial ball and organises the defence so well.

Taylor has been solid for a number of games now, he flys under the radar with fans quick to jump on his back but lately he has been class at left back. Today he didn't put a foot wrong and the left side looked a lot stronger for it.

McGinn is a workhorse and is just relentless for 90 minutes. He's the glue that holds the midfield together (even Grealish)

Adomah did what he hasn't done for a year, he changed a game and finished arrived late to finish a game off. Green was poor today and he's staked a claim for a starting spot, competition in a squad is what we need.

Onto Rotherham, a nice win with a clean sheet heading into Bristol City at home will do the squad a world of good.

Up the f**king Villa

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

golden state warriors dancing GIF by NBA

Still buzzing after the result and not sure how i’m gonna sleep?   Win at Rotherham and avoid defeat against Bristol, then a playoff spot is ours to lose.   Gotta love this team right now.  UTV

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, wilko154 said:

Just got back from the game. Absolutely massive win, although we didn't really deserve it. The away support was phenomenal, I had barely picked myself up from the floor after Adomah's goal before Abraham stuck one in. Once again the fans pulled the team over the line, credit where it's due.

Credit goes to Steer, Taylor, McGinn & Adomah

Steer kept us in the game with the penalty save. I've said it before but he commands the box so well, takes every aerial ball and organises the defence so well.

Taylor has been solid for a number of games now, he flys under the radar with fans quick to jump on his back but lately he has been class at left back. Today he didn't put a foot wrong and the left side looked a lot stronger for it.

McGinn is a workhorse and is just relentless for 90 minutes. He's the glue that holds the midfield together (even Grealish)

Adomah did what he hasn't done for a year, he changed a game and finished arrived late to finish a game off. Green was poor today and he's staked a claim for a starting spot, competition in a squad is what we need.

Onto Rotherham, a nice win with a clean sheet heading into Bristol City at home will do the squad a world of good.

Up the f**king Villa

Pretty sure it was Taylor who lost his man for their goal, so i wouldn't say he didn't put a foot wrong.  But much improved for sure.

Â