• El Ghazi
    • Abraham
    • Adomah (Green 64)
    • Kodjia (Abraham 71)
    • Davis (El Ghazi 74)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/03/19 at 23:59

I've missed a lot of Villa this season but of what I've seen that first half was up there with the best I have seen. Just absolutely shredded them.

Absolutely great seeing us belt the goals in without relying on Abraham too.

I gave Motm to El Ghazi. Sure McGinn and Whelan were probably slightly more dominant but I thought El Ghazi was almost unplayable - very much his best game for us.

• Like 1

Absolutely dominated against a team who set out to park the bus. Hitting form at exactly the right time. Out of all those in the mix, only ourselves and Preston are in any sort of form. We're going to do this! Gutted we have an international break now, hopefully it doesn't halt our momentum.

Two of our most comfortable wins of the season have come against 5th place Boro, how are they up there?!

Brilliant stuff today, dominant from first whistle to last. McGinn MOTM for me.

1 minute ago, stuart_75 said:

Some Blooze mong just rang up Franksey complaining that his Preston v Blues game was constantly interrupted by Villa and Baggies goals!

So funny. He wouldnt be ringing in if Boro had smashed us.

Yeah just heard that, what a cabbage

10 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Energy, passing, movement, hit it long, Play it short, overlapping fullbacks, interchanging midfield, and granite at the back.

Great stuff. :) And this sentence just reminded me of the great Ron Manager from The Fast Show! He used to talk a bit like that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 days, 9 points and sitting 6th after a completely one-sided game against a team 4 places above us in 5th and with the league's best defence.  I was so confident about this game I invited my wife to watch it with me.  We are playing beautiful football and that's with Tammy struggling a bit.  I love watching Villa right now!

5 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I've just watched the sky sports match highlights. Middlesbrough fans might as well not watch it as their team have zero chances on the clip 😂😂

Yeah I just noticed that too, how embarrassing to not have a single attack shown in the three minutes Sky highlights! :s There must be about ten of ours though, nice! :)

• Like 1

Whelan my motm, he was everywhere today, calmness personified!

Its great to see the 2 goals come from the wingers, we will need these to step up a level soon, and nothing will help more than the confidence a goal can give you. El Ghasi looked like the West Brom version today, a genuine threat all game.

Another special mention must go to Hause, Mings (rightly so) gets most of the praise, but today he was immense.

Finally it was lovely to be the football playing team today, such a difference to where we were only a few months back!

• Like 1

I felt people were getting a bit carried away before the game. Not for one second did I think it would be that easy.  But it really was a stroll in the park from start to finish. 

I went for Whelan for MOTM as he was immense and I thought McGinn would be more likely to get people's votes, they were both brilliant and almost impossible to split today. 

Just brilliant. 

easy office space GIF

• Like 2

Â