Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

StefanAVFC

9 hours ago, Davkaus said:

One Paul Merton is too many. That miserable unfunny, gravy-train riding word removed is like the Lawro of the panel show circuit.

In my 20's he was irreverent and quirky and funny. He let himself get comfortable and now just comes off as an entrenched BBC 'luvvie' who is rarely funny and has basically stagnated intellectually. Quite sad if he wasn't so irritating.

Ironically Hislop was initially less likable, but has managed to not go up his own arse and is far more interesting. Probably running the Eye has kept him grounded. Merton is a shadow of his former self and should disappear.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

If it is, it'll be because those "Football Lads" arseholes have turned up for a ruck.

Britain's not racist, though.

Largely yes but you will have a few morons on the other side like last week who were assualting police

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Largely yes but you will have a few morons on the other side like last week who were assualting police

Oh yeah, Yaxley's mob are saints when it comes to law enforcement, and this is one of many.

Tommy Robinson: Police vehicles damaged during clashes at campaign event in Oldham

Police came under a hail of bricks and eggs after trouble flared at a Tommy Robinson campaign rally, authorities have said.

Two vehicles were damaged by the makeshift missiles as counter-protestors clashed with supporters of the far-right MEP in Oldham on Saturday.

The objects were thrown as a line of officers attempted to keep the two groups separate in the town's Limeside area.

Now, Greater Manchester Police has warned arrests will follow the disturbance,

Chief Superintendent Neil Evans said: “Those involved can expect to be arrested and dealt with robustly.”

He added: "Everyone has the right to free speech and we will always do our best to facilitate this so people can exercise this right in a safe environment....

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Oh yeah, Yaxley's mob are saints when it comes to law enforcement, and this is one of many.

Show we anywhere where i have said they are saints and  i am defending Robinson?

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Show we anywhere where i have said they are saints and  i am defending Robinson?

Nowhere, but you only highlighted one side assaulting police so I'm just providing some balance.

8 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Nowhere, but you only highlighted one side assaulting police so I'm just providing some balance.

Ah i see. Well im not defending Robinson either just highlighting that the protest on saturday had a minority of scumbags who asaualted police so i expect they will want a fight as much as Robinson's thugs.

The majority of the protests have been peaceful, and in the US, there have been many, many more examples of police brutality during protests than protest on police violence. 

In the UK, any of these far right marches always end in violence.

It's simply whataboutism to conflate the two and has no basis in reality. 

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Anti-Brexit march, what was it, 200,000 people in London? No violence, or arrests.

Exactly. One BLM march and its 27 injured police and a bucketful of vandalism in a “largely peaceful protest”. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Britain's not racist, though.

It must be, BLM said so - in between chasing and beating up Police officers in central London. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Awol said:

It must be, BLM said so - in between chasing and beating up Police officers in central London. 

Ooh, a cheeky bit of selective quoting!  You're better than that...

Dem said he hopes London isn't a warzone On Saturday.  There was trouble last weekend, a warzone it was not.

There's a definite intention of the "Football Lads Alliance" to go to London and "protect our cities" at the weekend.  We all know what that looks like whenever they have a demonstration about SY-L being in prison or just go to watch England away from home.  The proportion of troublemakers in the FLA vs what we saw last weekend is incomparable.

They're not going down there to protect anything, they're going down there for a punch up.

• Like 4

Â