Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

StefanAVFC

5 hours ago, blandy said:

I'm sure Aaron Banks, and all the other throbbers and also the racist right wouldn't dream of taking Russian dollar.

La La La - Brexit can't hear you <_<

• Like 1

I think, on reflection, I love his Jailed for Journalism t-shirt. He's literally admitting his Journalistic skills are so bad that he ended up in jail for attempting it. :D

Look how easy it is to spin something so obvious though. And how effective it is on people.

#prayforthepediatricians

10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I hate to be 'that guy' but I don't want anybody to be raped in prison, not even this idiot. 

Agreed, I think he'll be banged up long enough to be converted to Islam though

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I hate to be 'that guy' but I don't want anybody to be raped in prison, not even this idiot. 

Indeed.

He'd likely have to do it to himself though if he's going to be in solitary again, no?

3 hours ago, bickster said:

Agreed, I think he'll be banged up long enough to be converted to Islam though

Stranger things have happened. The bloke is a dick head. You’ve got to be stupid to go a long with all that shit he goes on about. 

15 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

two and a half months to actually serve, apparently

Yeah he has already served 10 weeks from when he was originally convicted and because the prisons are over crowded he gets out on licence for the 2nd half of the sentence.

Whole criminal system needs a reboot, he’s not even a little bit remorseful and will only try and be smarter next time rather than not do it. What will be the point of locking him up? In fact all it seems to have done is enrage his “fans” and made him a martyr.

Edited by cyrusr
Typo... nobody would ever want to lick him... thankfully.

25 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Is a guy like Robinson protected in prison by other fascists?

Hard to say? It might not even be necessary? Depends where he ends up and who's in there?

Our prison service has suffered under the Tories. It's in crisis

A staff morale collapse combined with spice becoming available inside has scrambled the system somewhat.

Perhaps the media would cover it more if Labour weren't such terrible Joo haters?

43 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Is a guy like Robinson protected in prison by other fascists?

Interesting question.

He will certainly seek out other fascists to link up with, for moral support and physical protection.  That might be made easier by prison officers - many are pretty right wing, as you would expect in a job which is all about control of others, and they can make things easier or harder for people.

Depends where he goes, but there's likely to be some of his supporters there already, and some warders who will help him, if only by turning a blind eye.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

It will give him time to write Mein Kampf.

Wouldn't shock me if he changed his name for a fifth time to Adolph Hitler

So far we have his real name, Steven Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, his current prefered assumed name of Tommy Robinson but in the past he''s been known as Andrew McMaster, Paul Harris and Wayne King (I kid ye not) 

Â