Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

StefanAVFC

The thing about being convicted of a crime of honesty (in his case, mortgage fraud) is that my instinct is to disbelieve everything he says as a matter of course, until proven otherwise. And frankly, I would encourage others to do the same.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, andym said:

I assume he will be crowdfunding to cover his legal fees, in full knowledge that he will be able to rake in enough to easily exceed those costs...

Nice little earner while people are still dumb enough to fall for it

Absolutely.

I am absalootley fummin at these coments about are Tommey,,,,,,,,,,really fummin !?!?!?!?

Youse lot are a discrace ?!?!?

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, andym said:

I assume he will be crowdfunding to cover his legal fees, in full knowledge that he will be able to rake in enough to easily exceed those costs...

Nice little earner while people are still dumb enough to fall for it

I bet he'll be releasing a book soon about his time in Belmarsh which will keep him in Stone Island jackets for another year or 2. He's found a niche and a bunch of idiots that will lap it up.

• 3 months later...

It appears to have gone largely unnoticed but "Our Steven" has been arrested again, this time for assault.

Tommy Robinson arrested in Barrow for assaulting 'spitting man'

...Mr Robinson, 37, was detained at a protest rally at Hollywood Retail Park in Barrow, Cumbria, on Thursday.

Three other men from outside the Barrow area were also arrested on suspicion of a public order offence. All four have been released on bail, police said....

...Mr Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was also questioned on suspicion of a public order offence, along with a 43-year-old man from the West Midlands area, a 47-year-old man from the North Wales area and a 28-year-old man from the Bedfordshire area....

BEEB

Just now, Keyblade said:

Surprised nobody has laid him out yet, and yet he keeps getting arrested for assault and the like. 

He usually surrounds himself with several thugs as back up before slotting someone on the sly.

utter coward of a man in many ways

• Like 2

He got arrested in March for getting into a fracas with a man he accused of touching his daughter at a Center Parcs

A few days ago that man was charged with sexual assault of a minor. 

Edited by Xela

Got sent a piss take of Robinson on a train with a black conductor, Its absolutely comedy gold But not sure if, or indeed how I would stick it up. It’s about a minute long and he does swear a bit But worth digging out if you can find it

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Got sent a piss take of Robinson on a train with a black conductor, Its absolutely comedy gold But not sure if, or indeed how I would stick it up. It’s about a minute long and he does swear a bit But worth digging out if you can find it

Very funny. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

If you type it enough times does Paul Merton appear?

🤣Bloody predictive text mobile phonesBloody predictive text mobile phones

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

If you shut your eyes he sounds like Paul MertonIf you shut your eyes he sounds like Paul Merton

7 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

If you type it enough times does Paul Merton appear?

That's an awful lot of Paul Mertons, I suppose you could say its a plethora of Paul Mertons

2 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

That's an awful lot of Paul Mertons, I suppose you could say its a plethora of Paul Mertons

I believe the correct term is clowder

Â