Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

StefanAVFC

She's not someone I'd normally even acknowledge the existence of, so perhaps I've not followed the detail of her story.

But, does anyone know if Hopkins is actually 'ill' in any way? I mean some known diagnosed mental disorder of some description? Some of the stuff she appears to tweet is a bit beyond just being an attention whore, it's a bit messed up really.

Piers Morgan, he just likes the attention, at almost any cost, because it's all about the clicks and the brand recognition. I get that. Hopkins appears a shade or three darker than that. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

She's not someone I'd normally even acknowledge the existence of, so perhaps I've not followed the detail of her story.

But, does anyone know if Hopkins is actually 'ill' in any way? I mean some known diagnosed mental disorder of some description? Some of the stuff she appears to tweet is a bit beyond just being an attention whore, it's a bit messed up really.

Piers Morgan, he just likes the attention, at almost any cost, because it's all about the clicks and the brand recognition. I get that. Hopkins appears a shade or three darker than that. 

She's just a word removed.

15 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

But, does anyone know if Hopkins is actually 'ill' in any way? I mean some known diagnosed mental disorder of some description?

I'd imagine that's something a qualified professional would look at in a clinical environment - rather than 'anyone' on the internet would like to throw about.

Hopkins is an utterly hateful and horrible human being.

Not sure why anyone would look to go down the 'diagnosed mental disorder' route...

On 12/07/2019 at 01:51, Rugeley Villa said:

In a few prisons Muslims run the wings, so he will be a marked man. 

It's hard to see how that's not absolutely the intention.

Unbelievably stupid to put him in the lion's den.  If anything happens to him there will be mayhem on the streets. 

On 12/07/2019 at 07:51, Rugeley Villa said:

In a few prisons Muslims run the wings, so he will be a marked man. 

Just now, BigJim said:

Which prisons are these?

Would be interested to see the names?

6 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Which prisons are these?

I believe these stories originate from a report by the Prison Officers Association and refer specifically to HMP Gartree in Leicestershire, This of coiurse seems to have been reported in The Sun and regurgitated by Breitbart so make of that what you will.

Then there's Lord Charlie Falconer who has made a similar claim without naming any specifics but he's Tony Blairs mate so sod knows what you'd make of that

20 minutes ago, BigJim said:

Unbelievably stupid to put him in the lion's den.  

Is there somewhere better than a prison for a repeat offender with a history of violence?

I wouldn't have thought he'll end up in Gartree, that's a Cat B prison for lifers and people on IPP's (or the current equivalent).

He's doing 12 weeks for something non-violent.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Is there somewhere better than a prison for a repeat offender with a history of violence?

I don't particularly want to defend him, he broke the law and should face consequences.

But maximum security for contempt of court? Come on.  He's been in a few punch-ups,  he's not a serial killer.

It's all so over the top.  But what worries me far more is, as I said, the spectre of violence in the streets if anything happens to him.

37 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I wouldn't have thought he'll end up in Gartree, that's a Cat B prison for lifers and people on IPP's (or the current equivalent).

He's doing 12 weeks for something non-violent.

Apparently in Cat A Belmarsh? What could possibly be the reasoning behind that (if true)?

18 minutes ago, BigJim said:

... if anything happens to him?

A Yaxley-Lennon double anal riot scenario?!?

2 minutes ago, BigJim said:

Apparently in Cat A Belmarsh? What could possibly be the reasoning behind that (if true)?

I've not looked, though members of groups or gangs often end up in higher category prison. Deters potential accomplices on the outside.

Just now, BigJim said:

If that is where he is, it's probably for the opposite reasons to those hinted at above, it probably offers greater security for the 'establishment' for him NOT to be got at and therefore able to claim he was targeted by dark forces and all that shite. The guy is a nuisance for the extra resource he might be sucking up. Only to then waltz out a few weeks later and either announce he was tortured or was running the gaff or writing his ideological masterpiece.

I'd have to say that personally, I'm not bothered either way if he gets any sort of special treatment. The sort of mouth breather that supports him or watches his progress will spin it to suit their low IQ's whatever happens. He'll have been 'protected by the good boys' or 'victimised by the brothers' or 'bummed by the governor' or whatever story suits their warped little story.

The guy is scum but he’s the result of the issue rather than the cause of it.

Persecuting him will only serve to idolise him further to his flock.

He just needs to be ignored, a concerted effort from mainstream media to erase him as best possible. Then the cultural issues that gave rise to him can somehow be addressed, no idea what the solution is though. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Which prisons are these?

Read about it in the Daily Mail once 😉

If I remember right, when an old mate of mine was in Gartree he used to mention it. Islam is quite strong in prisons and I think you do get a few that convert. Also read in paper reports of certain infamous individuals converting to Islam for protection.

9 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

The guy is scum but he’s the result of the issue rather than the cause of it.

Persecuting him will only serve to idolise him further to his flock.

He just needs to be ignored, a concerted effort from mainstream media to erase him as best possible. Then the cultural issues that gave rise to him can somehow be addressed, no idea what the solution is though. 

He broke the law, repeatedly. Why should he be ignored?

24 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Not saying he should be ignored by law enforcement but by the media, remove his ability to communicate to masses 

But how will we know where to throw our next milkshake? 

You don't fight Fascism by ignoring it

• Like 1

Â