Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

StefanAVFC

Think this needs his own thread, as the bloke is getting a bigger and bigger following as time goes on.

I've seen old friends radicalised by him, sharing his crap multiple times a day.

He's still doorstepping his critics:

30 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

This guy is ISIS and he doesn't even realise it.

In fact, he probably does realise it. The word removed.

It's strikingly similar to how they work, and his stupid supporters don't realise it.

14 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Twitter is an awful place. 

I joined because a few years ago, I couldn't quite believe people like Jim Carrey, Ricky Gervais, popular physists and sports stars could just comment and talk candidly, sometimes to fans/supporters.

But in the last 2 years, everyone has some political agenda to push. 

Gervais with animal cruelty

Jim Carrey has become a political satirist 

Kevin Peitersen and Rhino protection

Graham Linehan (who wrote father ted) and his thing with the LGBT community being sexist towards women 

And it's become very boring.  I can't escape politics and all I wanna do is laugh at some word removed falling over or a good gag.. 

The best things on twitter now are the "goal of the day" videos that are put out by Villa and AC Milan. 

Honestly, Liam Gallagher and his mental, thick musing are the only thing keeping me on it :lol:  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Think this needs his own thread, as the bloke is getting a bigger and bigger following as time goes on.

I'm not sure he does - though obviously, it's not my call.

Concentrating on the little turd just feeds in to his self-promotion.

He'll probably get another Newsnight programme out of this and another house out of the donations of the immensely gullible.

• Like 3

Yaxley-Lennon isn't on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook as he was banned for hate speech so let's not derail the topic after five posts please? 

The man is cancer. He's cashing in on prejudice and hate mongery and this country's political lurch to the right. The fact that people believe his lies is depressing, but hey, it's easier to point the finger at an 'other' and blame them for societies problems than find an actual solution isn't it? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Yaxley-Lennon isn't on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook as he was banned for hate speech so let's not derail the topic after five posts please? 

The man is cancer. He's cashing in on prejudice and hate mongery and this country's political lurch to the right. The fact that people believe his lies is depressing, but hey, it's easier to point the finger at an 'other' and blame them for societies problems than find an actual solution isn't it? 

He’s scum and twitter is a platform for the little slugs that support him.

Not sure what you’re trying to say, really.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

saw something on that recently, i dont watch his guff so im not 100% sure but it does seem like on the quiet he's been doing a bit of telemarketing preaching 

almost a good thing that he's a fraud and an idiot because if he wasnt then im sure even more people would follow him, the desire to get behind something that way out right is there in this country which is the even bigger issue, i dont think this guy is just converting people, he's not clever enough for that, he's picking people up who are already leaning that way

That maybe the topic should be about him rather than social media. Within two posts of Twitter being mentioned the conversation shifts to celebrities being weird. 

Of course, banning him from social media platforms (private companies) for breaching their terms is infringing on his freedom of speech.

He is just a martyr at this point. 

• Like 1

Just now, The_Rev said:

That maybe the topic should be about him rather than social media. Within two posts of Twitter being mentioned the conversation shifts to celebrities being weird. 

The short conversation in context was probably done and dusted in 2 posts. Anyway, we’ve wasted more posts discussing ‘The Topic’ so... best move on.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

I've seen old friends radicalised by him, sharing his crap multiple times a day.

Same.  I've got a close friend, smart guy, who has absolutely brainwashed himself watching this crap on YouTube.

I was out in Stockport last night and a weird looking guy came into the bar.  He was by himself but being loud, and finally sat down not far from us spouting bollocks toward the couple at the next table.

It was friend of Farage, Batten and Yaxley-Lennon, and ex-boyfriend of Jayda Fransen, Andrew Edge.  If you've not heard of him, give him a Google.  Absolute whopper.

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

saw something on that recently, i dont watch his guff so im not 100% sure but it does seem like on the quiet he's been doing a bit of telemarketing preaching 

almost a good thing that he's a fraud and an idiot because if he wasnt then im sure even more people would follow him, the desire to get behind something that way out right is there in this country which is the even bigger issue, i dont think this guy is just converting people, he's not clever enough for that, he's picking people up who are already leaning that way

He's almost certainly getting money from the American far right, Steve Bannon and people with money who who don't want their name attached to the message but would like to see it spread, and really that's all Yaxley-Lennon needs to do. Political power has always been about getting the people on the fence to come over to your side. He's not trying to get the liberal to join his cause but if he can energise those who don't have a political agenda yet then he can (and will) build support.

I do wonder how much sympathy he gets in places like VT. This forum strikes me as a centre/left kind of place but young White Anglo Saxon Protestant males into football culture are definitely a prime demographic for the far right to reach out to. 

Edited by The_Rev
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

He's not trying to get the liberal to join his cause but if he can energise those who don't have a political agenda yet then he can (and will) build support.

im not sure he will, i think he has a ceiling which he must be near, we have almost been fortunate in this country that our racist idiots arent leaders of men, this guy, farage, nick whatever his name was at the BNP, they can pull some across but cant appeal to the masses

tommy robinson isnt leading the revolution any time soon but he's another one getting it bubbling along

53 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

It's strikingly similar to how they work, and his stupid supporters don't realise it.

It's similar to how they work and it directly fuels their work.

How do ISIS brainwash muslims into joining them? A big part is convincing them that the West hates Islam, and people like Yaxley-Lennon will be the "evidence" they use to convince them. 
He's just fuelling the flames. 

Again, I'd say he's doing it without even realising it, but I bet he does realise it.

10 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

He's almost certainly getting money from the American far right, Steve Bannon and people who who don't want their name attached to the message but would like to see it spread, and really that's all Yaxley-Lennon needs to do. Political power has always been about getting the people on the fence to come over to your side. He's not trying to get the liberal to join his cause but if he can energise those who don't have a political agenda yet then he can (and will) build support.

I do wonder how much sympathy he gets in places like VT. This forum strikes me as a centre/left kind of place but young White Anglo Saxon Protestant males into football culture are definitely a prime demographic for the far right to reach out to. 

Pretty sure the EDL started by canvassing football fans.  Yaxley-Lennon himself was a Luton Town hooligan.

I remember a video of him being 'attacked' by supposed anti-fascists in a McDonald's car park. 

So clearly staged it was beyond believe.  The attackers of course were masked and it was edited to show Yaxley-Lennon having a good go.  Still got to appear 'ard hasn't he.

Still had his frothing at the mouth moronic supporters believing it though.  Thick bastards.

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's similar to how they work and it directly fuels their work.

How do ISIS brainwash muslims into joining them? A big part is convincing them that the West hates Islam, and people like Yaxley-Lennon will be the "evidence" they use to convince them. 
He's just fuelling the flames. 

Again, I'd say he's doing it without even realising it, but I bet he does realise it.

He knows. He doesn't care.

When he got arrested, it happened like:

reported on a trial that he wasn't permitted to report on

Suspended sentence

Did it again

Arrested

'BRITISH COURTS ARE COVERING UP JUSTICE'

Then: if his reporting caused a mistrial and the defendant walked free

'MUSLIM GROOMERS DON'T GET THE JUSTICE THEY DESERVE'

It's so transparent and people are so thick for not seeing through it

He doesn't give a shit about any victims

• Like 2