Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

StefanAVFC

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

Which one? The Benny Hill theme gets played every time they turn up, it's usually Joe Chippy Tits the Mayor that plays than on his big portable rig

Ah, I wasn't aware that this was the standard form. :)

1 minute ago, snowychap said:

Ah, I wasn't aware that this was the standard form. :)

Its hard to walk and look mean and tough while the BH theme is blaring out.

It's a very good weapon.

I think we're up to 5 different incidents now, where they either been run out of town or just plain not showed up. They got as far as Widnes once, got off the train, had a conversation and got back on in the direction of home (that one might take the total to 6)

1 hour ago, avfcDJ said:

I know many left wingers. What shall I tell the 75 year old left winger who spends his own money delivering food to the poor? Or the doctor saving lives?

The teacher? Nurse? Student?

What are they doing to damage the UK? 

Is Boris Johnson a left winger? Cos he's **** the country up.

You’re not reading properly, old son. I didn’t say all left-wingers were violently aggressive, same as not all right-wingers are dribbling Nazis. Both are at the extremes of their relative political persuasion. 

21 minutes ago, bickster said:

Who wasn't where? What point are you trying to make?

You said fascists dont need a excuse to come. They didnt come to the protest last week? The stupid vandalism has now given them the excuse to come.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

You said fascists dont need a excuse to come. They didnt come to the protest last week? The stupid vandalism has now given them the excuse to come.

Why would they have gone last week?

Yes its an excuse, not a valid reason and if there's as many people there in opposition this weekend as were on the demonstration last week, I doubt they'll get very far

13 minutes ago, bickster said:

Why would they have gone last week?

Yes its an excuse, not a valid reason and if there's as many people there in opposition this weekend as were on the demonstration last week, I doubt they'll get very far

I think your defending the small minority of vandal protesters too much there and not holding them accountable for giving them a excuse to those thugs coming to start trouble.

Clearly if they  wanted to just start trouble without being antagonised they would have turned up last week. There is enough of them more than the "alleged" 20 😉

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think your defending the small minority of vandal protesters too much there and not holding them accountable for giving them a excuse to those thugs coming to start trouble.

Clearly if they  wanted to just start trouble without being antagonised they would have turned up last week. There is enough of them more than the "alleged" 20 😉

They are accountable for criminal damage which I have no doubt will be pursued. They are not accountable for the EDL if they come and cause trouble. 

I know Tommy's bunch of Imperial fantasists are  a few governors short of a Raj, but they still need to be held to account for their actions like any other adult.

Edited by Sam-AVFC
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

They are accountable for criminal damage which I have no doubt will be pursued. They are not accountable for the EDL if they come and cause trouble. 

I know Tommy's bunch of Imperial fantasists are  a few governors short of a Raj, but they still need to be held to account for their actions like any other adult.

I agree they do, but my point is the people who did the damage gave him the excuse for them to come to london and start a war.

Lets hope nothing happens.  I for kne will be staying away as im expecting a blood bath.

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I agree they do, but my point is the people who did the damage gave him the excuse for them to come to london and start a war.

Lets hope nothing happens.  I for kne will be staying away as im expecting a blood bath.

I know what you mean by it. I was annoyed by graffiti on the Churchill statue because, while I didn't really give a shit, it was obviously going to be used to completely undermine the protest.

I still think the people using it as an excuse should only attract the derision they deserve.

Edited by Sam-AVFC

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Or a better way dont give them a excuse to come start trouble like vandalising churchill statues. We know these right wing morons are looking for any excuse to start a riot so those protesters responsible have to take responsibility too.

Easy to say out number them when you dont know how many are coming.  London has a much bigger population than liverpool.  Furthermore you have to think alot of these protesters come in peace they wont want to fight unlike the other lot.

You are advocating for appeasement of the far right? Don’t do anything they won’t like for fear they might retaliate?

What happens if it all kicks off with the veterans who have come to protect the statues, if they use force to repel the perpetrators are they going to be criticised for it or attacked and if so what of the people who would attack war veterans to achieve such aims

7 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

What happens if it all kicks off with the veterans who have come to protect the statues, if they use force to repel the perpetrators are they going to be criticised for it or attacked and if so what of the people who would attack war veterans to achieve such aims

I don't understand the question. Who is doing the attacking and using force in this hypothetical?

EDIT: Okay, sorry, I misread your question. I think the fairly obvious answer is 'we'll have to see what happens and then apportion blame accordingly if necessary'.

Edited by HanoiVillan

6 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

You are advocating for appeasement of the far right? Don’t do anything they won’t like for fear they might retaliate?

I don't think hoping that protesters don't vandalise a war heroes statue is appeasing the far right? Its called not wanting criminal damage to happen. 

• Like 2

Â