Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

StefanAVFC

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

im assuming he isn't appealing because he knows he has absolutely zero chance of winning

the injustice against our tommy strikes again...

I assumed he was saving the cash for the libel case because that will hit him hard financially. He saves money being in jail

It's not really for him fighting the libel, its for him paying the HUGE fine

4 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

programme idea pitch:

Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins, flat sharing above an authentic Sri Lankan takeaway in Edinburgh.

Halal Butchers in Handsworth would be better. Or is that series 2?

• 3 months later...

Well, his report was that a chap touched his daughter up in the pool and he tried to make a citizens arrest and was arrested instead? 

I guess the truth will (may) out in due course. 

44 minutes ago, Xela said:

Well, his report was that a chap touched his daughter up in the pool and he tried to make a citizens arrest and was arrested instead? 

A citizens arrest where he punched the guy a few times in the face, and he wonders why he’s been arrested.

If his version of events are to be believed then you can understand his anger, any parent would feel the same, but I doubt any version of any event he’s ever put forward is to be believed so.......

Chinned someone for mentioning that he was a bit pissed to be looking after kids.

Which is it to be?

It's like a chavvy 'Call My Bluff' for the 21st Century.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I hope he gets banned from Centre Parcs now aswell. 

I assume he will be crowdfunding to cover his legal fees, in full knowledge that he will be able to rake in enough to easily exceed those costs...

Nice little earner while people are still dumb enough to fall for it

• Like 1

Â