Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

For some reason I'd like Benrahma more than any player that we've been linked to, even some of these big name players that have been speculated upon over the last few days, just have a feeling that he would have a big impact in the Premier league..

• Like 2

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Which would be fine for us this season then 😝 (Not that I think he’d come or we are even remotely interested) 

Many will disagree. But I think we have catching up to do to get to Everton’s level. Hopefully season after this one.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Been away. Where are the Belotti rumours coming from? 

Just twitter I think but there was a few mentioning him and Berardi so not sure if both were linked or there was something lost in translation. I think both were nonsense but you never know this window

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

There is a word for this window - in future premier league folklore - PRECEDENT. Anyone showing ambition in the future and they'll say they are doing a Villa. 

Also the beginning of our world domination

• Like 2

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Just twitter I think but there was a few mentioning him and Berardi so not sure if both were linked or there was something lost in translation. I think both were nonsense but you never know this window

Domenico, I presume 😂

This was posted in another thread, and I found it very interesting. It shows how spending big but wisely works out more often than not. For those that didn’t see it, here it is again.

Sky Sports Promoted Teams

Fifty-six per cent. That's the percentage of teams who have survived their first season in the Premier League since 1995, when the 38-game season was introduced.

With just 40 out of 71 newly-promoted clubs avoiding an immediate relegation back to the Championship, Norwich, Sheffield United and Aston Villa have a real battle on their hands to maintain Premier League status beyond 2019/20.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

This was posted in another thread, and I found it very interesting. It shows how spending big but wisely works out more often than not. For those that didn’t see it, here it is again.

Sky Sports Promoted Teams

Love that, on those odds they're basically saying 2 out of 3 will stay up - so less a real battle and more a real battle for the least equipped newbie. 

• Like 2