Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

19 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Best Danish player since Eriksen?

Eriksen was a big talent that left Denmark before ever making his senior debut (he left at 16). We have a lot of talent in Denmark, but the best ones leaves as a 15/16 year old (for instance Maurits Kjærgaard, who just left for Red Bull Salzburg at 16. He was a guy I suggested to team in Germany earlier this year). 

But if you're talking about the best player in the Danish league, then definitely. I've never seen a single player takeover an entire season the way Skov did this past season and the expectations moving forward are huge.

Edited by NPDK
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Looks like he has a great shot in him, how mobile is he though?

Bit wary of another Gary Gardener type if you known what I mean.

Just curious I have never seem him play. 

Yeah, that's the thing. He looks awkward when he runs. But he's not slow or un-athletic. It's just kind of adds to an element of surprise kind of thing. He is sneaky fast, especially once he gets going. He's not the most explosive athlete, but once he gets going his speed is not an issue. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, NPDK said:

Yeah, that's the thing. He looks awkward when he runs. But he's not slow or un-athletic. It's just kind of adds to an element of surprise kind of thing. He is sneaky fast, especially once he gets going. He's not the most explosive athlete, but once he gets going his speed is not an issue. 

Cheers!

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Safe to say this isn't a Villa scouting department signing. This smells Deano a mile off. 

As backup this would be perfect sense. As first choice it's insanity. But Deano's choice. His job. 

Insanity!!! You have obviously never seen him play, except the few games on TV, he has exceptional talent for a young man with over 100 league games already under his belt, He will not be purchased as a back up, DS will make sure of that, that's why a reported bid from Villa has come in, DS will be spending the money to play him from the off.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jonjon said:

Insanity!!! You have obviously never seen him play, except the few games on TV, he has exceptional talent for a young man with over 100 league games already under his belt, He will not be purchased as a back up, DS will make sure of that, that's why a reported bid from Villa has come in, DS will be spending the money to play him from the off.

the big question tho, is he worth 20m?

• Haha 1

Hoping Trezeguet will surprise me if he joins. Looked poor at AFCON.

When you can't make a youtube compilation look good it scares me.

We are a dream to play for as a winger. If you work hard you get so many chances attacking wise.

5 minutes ago, jonjon said:

You obviously haven’t read any of @KenjiOgiwara‘s previous posts if this one suprised you ;)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jonjon said:

I’m sure you’ve already provided a scout report mate, but If you could let us know what he’s like.. is he your best defender? 

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

the big question tho, is he worth 20m?

🤣 Not yet, but when the finished article he will be worth a lot more than 20m, just hope we have a large sell on clause, we usually do!

9 minutes ago, jonjon said:

He's not a back up. He's part of a squad and will compete for a place. Being a starter for you in tbe Championship and veing a guaranteed starter for Villa in the PL are 2 completely different things. Nobody is saying Konsa isnt a promising player and if he does start, good luck to him.

16 minutes ago, jonjon said:

Think it's more a case that you've never had a team in the PL so you think whatever players you got cut it.  

Talent is fine, thus he would have been a great rotation option. But while Deano is building a young team for the PL we need some instant quality with experience to keep us out of the relegation fight, and this isn't it. Just like you can get in too many foreigners and experience what we did in 2015, you can get in too many young players and experience much the same. 

I think it's cool Deano is willing to go the youth route, but it's his job not mine, and I think this is a mistake if he's signed as a starter.