Racism Part two

Demitri_C

21 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

No wonder everyone got so worked up about the Soccer Saturday panel being "sacked" for being middle-aged white men.  Look who they've been replaced with!!!

What, no Micah Richards? Alex Scott? But Dave872351134 on Twitter said that was going to happen.

Tony Pulis though, Jesus wept. Might as well have kept the original blokes on. He's got the personality of a potato.

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Tony Pulis though, Jesus wept. Might as well have kept the original blokes on. He's got the personality of a potato.

I hope he wears his baseball cap on the show. 

My worry is that when Tony Pulis is replaced it could be by a crap pundit that’s black.

We need to be aware of this and fight against it.

I’m not racist, I just think Pulis is better than that, and shouldn’t be replaced by a crap black guy, or even worse, a woman that’s rubbish.

Edited by chrisp65
iPad autocorrect is evil crap
  • Like 3

Screenshot_20200910_071702-1.jpg.d83d438b70f4cf6512f1f9cb0931da66.jpg

Woke up to this post from a former colleague. Redacted his name as it's probably a breach of VT rules to publicly name and shame, so I'll just shame instead. 

Don't let anyone tell you we haven't got a real problem in this country, and it's with an ignorant and uneducated white underclass, not those coming to work hard and improve their lot in life. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, desensitized43 said:

Woke up to this post from a former colleague. Redacted his name as it's probably a breach of VT rules to publicly name and shame, so I'll just shame instead. 

Don't let anyone tell you we haven't got a real problem in this country, and it's with an ignorant and uneducated white underclass, not those coming to work hard and improve their lot in life. 

He's either a moron or he's a proper, proper word removed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, desensitized43 said:

what a 🔔end. Maybe you should ask him his opinion on the Earth being flat, David Icke and the wonderful job Trump is doing.

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

It must be scary living in that lunatic's head.

Imagine an American version involving these migrants obtaining guns in the portrayed scenario................death toll in the 1000's

On 10/09/2020 at 07:29, desensitized43 said:

So a migrant army is infiltrating the UK from all areas of the globe to build an army big enough to attack and murder all the natives?

Sounds feasible. 

41 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

So a migrant army is infiltrating the UK from all areas of the globe to build an army big enough to attack and murder all the natives?

Sounds feasible. 

To be fair the Anglo Saxons have form on this if it’s specifically them he’s worried about.

• Like 2

Â