Leroy Fer

LondonVillian

Swansea say that Fer decided to stay. That’s code for we weren’t prepared to meet his wage demands. We’re no longer a soft touch, players will only be signed on our terms. Encouraging for the long term future of our football club. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Swansea say that Fer decided to stay. That’s code for we weren’t prepared to meet his wage demands. We’re no longer a soft touch, players will only be signed on our terms. Encouraging for the long term future of our football club. 

I think you got a point there dave and I one I would support. 

• Like 1

Swansea (doh)  almost feels like a dodgy car seller, in need of a car you go in to buy the shiny bmw on sale but then get convinced it's not efficient to buy but as you need a car, it's closing in 5 minutes and they place a none shiny Nissan aventis before your eyes.

You walk out with the Toyota, family disapointed the car looks crap compared to the shiny bmw.

Swansea / car dealer chuckle to themselves that they lured you in and palmed you off.

Hopefully it will be the case that 5 years later, having had years of reliable service doing the job without all the costs, you can look back and think you got a bargain.

Edited by brummybloke
  • Haha 1

Â