Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

There's something special about what Ty symbolises for this club. This man and symbol of Villa's rebirth, a person who thought they'd have no career in football anyway, might be going through something heartbreakingly difficult at this very moment. I can't concentrate on anything else rn. F**ing hell, can we hear something soon? 

My sentiments entirely.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

Villa fans hyperbole well I never 

After the rubbish regarding Duran it's not that strange on here. People on here were talking Unai into the United job at one stage and panicked themselves 😂

15 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Villa fans hyperbole well I never 

I mean without criticising the man in any way, he has completely wiped his social media and posted a black and white photo of himself promising 'news', three months after being stretchered off the pitch in tears. It's entirely reasonable to view that as a bit ominous!

We're a manic bunch sometimes but I think the responses here are fully understandable

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

1. He's recording a social media post where he gets off the train at Witton, throws away the crutches and walks towards VP

He will snap the crutches in half, his body will glow like he’s on fire, and then he’ll run at top speed onto the pitch at VP.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, useless said:

it's just a picture with him saying he's going to share an update, he's hardly going to announce that his career has ended, if it was something that major, first he wouldn't play fans like that, second it would be the club announcing it, not him on social media. The picture isn't even that ominous, it's just a black and white photo of him looking towards the floor in a contemplative mood.

Looks like this was absolutely spot on, of course it bloody well was, vivid yellow is the closest I can get it to gold like it deserves. As if he would be teasing his retirment on social media, or as if it would be him announcing it personally.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Risso said:

He's only 3 months into an expected 9 months rehabilitation period anyway, as if they'd know it was career ending this early. 

They would know if his leg fell off!

Â