Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

7 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

One bright spot for me in the second half. Immediately a threat once he stepped on the pitch. Created decent chances and should have scored all in 30 minutes. 

Yep he put a good ball in for Diaby who miscontrlled it. Should have hit the target with his effort, knowing how good a strike he has, but we’ll put that down to rustiness. 

His first touch and movement incorporating that touch is mental. It looks like he's moving in fast forward at times.

Great to see him back and moving fast. Should have hit the target at the end but I get it's fine margins with the way he tried to strike it. 

If we could merge the best bits of Ramsey and Zaniolo, we'd have a world class player that would be unstoppable. 

Just now, Rightdm00 said:

May have been a bit to early for Jacob. He was moving around very gingerly after coming on. Take your time Jacob we need you at 100%. 

Before or after the knock? After it I did notice he wasn't jogging naturally. Hope it's just a little knock.

10 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Before or after the knock? After it I did notice he wasn't jogging naturally. Hope it's just a little knock.

Honestly he got the knock so quick I couldn't tell.  Like you stated, hope it's just niggle. Definitely don't want a recurrence of the original injury. Bones in the feet are notorious for taking forever to heal. 

• Like 1

Â