Lovre Kalinić

Tomaszk

Even if his apparent poor footwork leads to a few conceded goals per season, it'll be better than having a goalkeeper who looks like he's about to break into a rendition of YMCA every time a corner is whipped in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Nice that we aren't waiting until 11pm on deadline day to get our business done. 

I never understand why more clubs don't get their business done early. You can negotiate transfers at any time, you don't have to wait for the window(s) to open to agree a deal.

Looks a good signing especially for this level, fair play thats 1 big deficiency seemingly sorted.

On the money side, i would hold off the bragging till you know whats going to happen lol, you just never know what will happen, start bragging now, you dont go up, lose half a team, then youd look silly. 😐

1 minute ago, Cjay said:

Looks a good signing especially for this level, fair play thats 1 big deficiency seemingly sorted.

On the money side, i would hold off the bragging till you know whats going to happen lol, you just never know what will happen, start bragging now, you dont go up, lose half a team, then youd look silly. 😐

I can't recall seeing any bragging?.. We've not won nothing yet!.

Just nice to not be in the shit we were in.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I do understand the moaning though. We are the city of the championship, and that is not fun to deal with if you are one of the clubs that can barely afford to buy a player for 2 million. 

We were one of those clubs that didn't have a pot to piss in at one stage though. 

We cannot help that we're a big club that is a bigger attraction than most.

And I say this without any arrogance but I've also not forgotten what and where we have also came from.

We have been to hell and back so it's about time we had a the rub of the green in terms of off-field affairs.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I do understand the moaning though. We are the city of the championship,

Yeah, but only for a few more months. Then we'll be the Villa of the Premiership 🏆

30 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I can't recall seeing any bragging?

See above. :trollface:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Great news. Anyone actually know anything about him? Is he well rated in Belgium? How's their fans view? 

Well he was named Doelman van het jaar" last season in the Jupiler League so I'd say so.

• Like 1

Â