Lovre Kalinić

Tomaszk

Can we not just play Kalinic against Leeds?, dye his hair blonde and when someone asks why Nyland is looking a bit taller, we can just say "Nyland has started sporting heels for the odd game to increase his visibility at corners and set pieces".......then we just hope they swallow it?

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

So if Lovre gets criticised for our goals conceded record this season, we can say it was Nyland’s fault. And we can ask:

”What’s Lovre got to do

got to do with it?”

But if he does well we can state all we need is Lovre. 

• Like 1

Probably not but I can't help wondering if Bruce got Nyland and this dude, Lovre, mixed up.

I mean, I'd never heard of Nyland until we signed him and certainly no inkling that we'd been chasing him for any period of time whereas, we all know we've been after this guy for years. 

(in reference to comments I believe Bruce made when we signed nyland)

On 20/12/2018 at 18:15, alreadyexists said:

I’m no linguist but I’m guessing that translates as:

”The benefits claimant with the largest jar”

what an honour.

Regarding doelman van het jaar,

FA rule 17.4.  "... but the goalkeeper shall not be allowed to catch the ball in a large jar".

Damn! Just our luck! 

Edited by robby b
  • Haha 1

We now have four senior keepers at the club. I wonder if we are going to cancel Moreira's loan now and send him packing, which would free up a loan spot.

Nyland can be number 2, but I hope we don't need to rely on him to play any games. Very positive signing and shows we do have money available if required. 

6 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Last time we signed a player from Gent he seemed to do okay.

That was Genk lol, I thought the same thing at first for a tiny moment.

1 hour ago, Khizzy said:

We now have four senior keepers at the club. I wonder if we are going to cancel Moreira's loan now and send him packing, which would free up a loan spot.

Nyland can be number 2, but I hope we don't need to rely on him to play any games. Very positive signing and shows we do have money available if required. 

Thing is bunns contract ends this summer, and we send moriera back, we will actually be I  the reasonable position of only having kalinic, nyland and sarkic on our books gk wise, so not too bad.

Edited by MaVilla

Â