Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Im not too disheartened. Its going to take a long time to fix the performance levels on the pitch but we are in the right hands. Thats the most important thing.

How do you know ? because he got Brentford and Walsall midtable ?

Absoloute gone to crap, we were outplayed and to be honest Norwich have been winning games for a while now. We are playing a team that is more than well gelled together, we are just learning all this and touch to touch football will be alot faster than what ours is.

The possession of Norwich has been key, they shut us out pretty much especially in the second half, shame it is because I were hoping that one goal lead would of rocked them,they just kept on coming.

2 minutes ago, westholmevillan said:

Bruce performance...no excuses for Smith.  No plan B.  Grealish absolute dog.shite again.  Nyland worst keeper I've seen in a Villa shirt in 61 years of supporting them.

I think the excuse for Smith will be that he has only been here for about 10 days, these are not his players and the keeper is horrendous.

As easy as it is to be pissed off.

It's not fair.

• Like 3

Just now, villalad21 said:

I miss Johnstone

Can't blame him for having a go in the PL, but he'd have been our best signing in years if we kept him. Instead we're blooding some other teams' shite keepers again. **** the loan system, unless we have an option to buy.