Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Oh come on ffs, at least give him the season. We'll have Smith out campaigns by the morning at this rate. He's just walked through the door, get behind the bloke.

I am only asking what smith has done as a manager to make you confident he can get us up ? - reasonable question ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

FFS....drop Grealish now....thank God we have McGinn to come back.  I knew this wouldn't work as soon as I saw Whelan in the team....Bruce would have got slated for picking him.  Playing out from the back won't work with this lot neither!  I'm afraid Smith is Bruce MK2.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Did we do any sort of physical training under Bruce. El Ghazi came in full of tricks and committing people, a month later and he moves like he has a diet consistent purely of pasties and cigarettes.

funny that.....but a very good point all the same

The team that Bruce has left us with is utterly shocking. It's going to take a long time to get this team playing well and putting in consistent performances. Our fitness levels are absolutely shot, comparing us to Norwich. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Just now, westholmevillan said:

FFS....drop Grealish now....thank God we have McGinn to come back.  I knew this wouldn't work as soon as I saw Whelan in the team....Bruce would have got slated for picking him.  Playing out from the back won't work with this lot neither!  I'm afraid Smith is Bruce MK2.

Stop talking nonsense

• Like 1