Dean Smith

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

Waaaayyyyyyy.

Here was me thinking villalad was happy. Players only make all the difference when it suits you.

I'm in such a good mood due to the result I don't even mind humoring him today to be fair. lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

Since the return of Jack, this is some of, if not the best football I've seen us play in the last decade.

I watched the Leeds vs Blades game, and on this run of form I'd happily back us to turn them over.

Edited by carewjust4u
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, carewjust4u said:

Since the return of Jack, this is some of, if not the best football I've seen us play in the last decade.

I watched the Leeds vs Blades game, and on this run of form I'd happily back us to turn them over.

THIS. Some of the football we have played is seriously some of the best I've seen us play.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Even if we don't go up I'm more than happy for him to try again next season now. I was very concerned when we was on that awful run but he's showing now what he's trying to implement in the long run and it's great to watch. Another big 3 points today and into 6th and have dragged boro right into this play off scrap!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Three subs, at 2-0 up, Albert, Kodja, and Davies.

No holding DM, no inviting pressure on, no nail biting clinging on.

And great credit to Smith also for doing a better job of sorting our defence out in a couple of months and one Window of loans than had been achieved in the previous 6 months.

He’s shutting a few people up every game. It’s great to see they’ve al gone quiet. Happy to see this thread drop down the pages as it’s normally means we are winning. Long may it continue. 

Â