Dean Smith

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I'm absolutely amazed at how well he's got us playing. Is Smith really good or is Bruce just really poor?

Definite latter. Most on here called it. Not taking anything away from Smith he haa been great but this was not a lump it squad

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Definite latter. Most on here called it. Not taking anything away from Smith he haa been great but this was not a lump it squad

"DEFINITELY LATTER"?

I would lean towards the truth being somewhere in the middle.

• Like 4

If you at the teams we have faced since Smith arrived and the points tally in those games, I'm absolutely positive we would have been top 2 already if Smith was appointed in the summer. 

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

If you at the teams we have faced since Smith arrived and the points tally in those games, I'm absolutely positive we would have been top 2 already if Smith was appointed in the summer. 

If only he had a pre season 😂

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

"DEFINITELY LATTER"?

I would lean towards the truth being somewhere in the middle.

Maybe i am harsh, since we down here I insisted we didn't need a defensive midfielder but Bruce insisted

Arguably our best games was Bjarnason DM instead of Jedi or Whelan 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

What I expected us to do in this league. Took 2 seasons 😕

Exactly. The is how we should have approached games since the moment we went down. Gambling on games with hoofball or counter attacks is just criminal with the quality of players we've had in this league.

Absolutely demolished the 3rd placed team in the league...  Boro only allowed 10 goals in 19 games before today...  We comfortably put three past them and should have had a penalty on top of it.  Besides their one shot, which Nyland nearly bottled, they didn't look a threat at all.

Deano had us playing patiently against a Pulis side who you know without even looking at their previous game footage are going to put 10 men behind the ball at home and try to score off set pieces.  We took our time, kept the ball, and looked for opportunities when they opened up.  Brilliant tactics by the man who just "put out the cones and passed out the bibs" at Brentford.  UTV!  Long Live Dean Smith!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â