Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Is there any reason why we've turned to complete shit in the past month? Losing Grealish to injury isn't enough to justify this. Smith has a lot to answer for, especially after we played so well when he first came in.

Signs were there. Forest game was absolutely weird, and despite being a big critic of Bruce, never seen that under him. Birmingham game too. Could of being anything.

Its no good panicking.....and its no good changing managers, every time of a collapse.

but today has gone a long way to dispelling the notion that problems against Leeds is the quality of the opposition....top half v bottom half.....its our players, not the opposition.

We have clear and present danger, with some of our players.....we need to deal with it, sooner rather than later.

I still see no fight in our lot.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Can someone remind me why he was so desperately wanted as our manager??

I'm starting to lose patience with him.

I never agreed with the appointment, even before he was appointed we should have aimed our sights higher!...

I feel the club and task is too big for him imo.

You can't write him off as a manager because of a bad performance today. He hasn't had a full window or summer window yet.

The midfield and defence are massively letting us down at the moment and as of yet he hasn't been able to recruit any players to fix it.

Surely this isn’t Smiths fault.... yet?

Maybe it is, I don’t know, I’m led to believe he is a good coach.

Maybe it’s confidence, he had us playing lovely when he first came in, does Grealish really hold this team together?! 

I can't blame Dean for the players not even turning up which happened today, but the fact we have been getting worse and worse and the 'tactics' or any semblance of football has disintegrated is baffling.

No team is a one man team, without grealish we are not this bad, but something is very very wrong.

Smith needs to make a statement next game, if that is playing the entire youth team then so be it, I back him because there is no way we go from the team we were to the team we are now under the same manager unless something is rotting, we aren't even trying to pass FFS.

• Like 2

He is going to have give quite a press conference to keep fans onside here.

He needs to restart from scratch. We need a new plan.

I didn't think it was possible, but we have a couple of tricky games in the next few weeks and if we struggle then get to the Albion game and take a pasting he'll do well to keep his seat.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

You can't write him off as a manager because of a bad performance today. He hasn't had a full window or summer window yet.

The midfield and defence are massively letting us down at the moment and as of yet he hasn't been able to recruit any players to fix it.

Na, sorry mate. Not buying it.

This got me over the line, i will be the first to say it.

DS Out!

We're 1-0 down and he sub on Whelan and Hause, what the actual f***. DS what the hell are you doing? Have you actually lost it? Job too big for you?

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â