• Kodjia
    • Abraham
    • Bolasie (El Ghazi 72)
    • Adomah (Kodjia 80)
    • Bree (Abraham 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/09/18 at 14:00

6 minutes ago, smg said:

3 points, clean sheet, two new players score. What is there to moan about ? Keep reading. At the end of the season it’s points that matter we can moan about playing style and exciting football when we are an established premier league team until then it’s all about the points total.

yep all about the points total

and tomorrow night when everyone has played 8 games there could 9 teams with more points than us

but you cant moan because its all about points

• Like 3

I learn't one thing from that match .... With a new attacking manager we can get promoted!

We've got some really good individual players, and a patch work team!

Good job it was Rotherham tonight Steve. Oh, and while I'm at it, we all enjoyed the last ten minutes when you took off our dangerous striker to give Rotherham a chance. Or as we call it, trying to f*ck it up by being stupidly negative!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, smg said:

It’s about points at the end of the season NOT tomorrow night

but what did you see tonight that makes you believe we will accumulate enough points come the end of the season

because you're obviously seeing something i dont, there are several better teams than us in this division

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The goals columns in the table make interesting reading.

Only 3 teams have scored more than us. Only 5 teams have conceded more. Not exactly what you expect from a Steve Bruce side.

Hard to believe only 3 teams have scored more when we're so bloody tedious to watch.

Its a very poor division this year.

• Like 2

Goodness me there’s some talent in this team.

Well, he finally ditched the DM - only took 2 years !

I thought we played some good stuff but as everybody be can see when it’s good it’s by virtue of the ability of the players only.

How much better we’d be if those players played to a meaningful plan is anybody’s guess, but it’s s shame for them and us we won’t find out.

I had my fill of hollow victories a year ago, since then I’ve tried to just enjoy whatever I can, but it’s tough going.

• Like 2

Delighted for the win but I'm not getting too excited about beating one of the shittest teams in the league. Against a better team we could easily have conceded tonight.

I'm sure Bruce will use this to let everyone know that he clearly does know what he's doing after all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Delighted for the win but I'm not getting too excited about beating one of the shittest teams in the league. Against a better team we could easily have conceded tonight.

I'm sure Bruce will use this to let everyone know that he clearly does know what he's doing after all.

Literally the first words out of his mouth in the press conference.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thought we played well tonight, but Rotherham made it so easy for us. Will probably not have an easier game all season. Abraham has impressed me a lot since his move. Great touch, great on the ball, and will score plenty of goals. Kodjia played well too. The midfield was very strong tonight, but it was too easy tonight. You can only beat what’s Infront of you though. 5th in the table, and confidence should be high for saturdays game. 

Another thing I will say is, that I thought the crowd tonight were very positive with the team, and even Bruce. 28k which was more than I was expecting, and a bigger crowd than what Leeds got. Was expecting a negative atmosphere, but it was positive. 

• Like 2

Â