The NSWE Board

Guest av1

17 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

it was a distressed asset and they knew the potential, fair play to them and thank you to them

Β 

I have been a distressed asset for years, if they want to make an offer!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, Czarnikjak said:

They're just about breaking even atm with their investment. (If you believe that valuation).

They've pumped in Β£700m odd in cash since their initial investment? Surely not.Β 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

They've pumped in Β£700m odd in cash since their initial investment? Surely not.Β 

They've pumped in about Β£500m so far plus the purchase price.

Also, they now only own 80%, aitaros bought 20%...so it's about break even.

Just now, Czarnikjak said:

They've pumped in about Β£500m so far plus the purchase price.

Also, they now only own 80%, aitaros bought 20%...so it's about break even.

They've have been paid by Aitaros wouldn't they?Β 

Just now, sidcow said:

They've have been paid by Aitaros wouldn't they?Β 

No, the money Aitaros payed would go into the club diluting the existing shares.

• Thanks 1

Since NSWE took over the club was run at cashflow deficit of about Β£100m every season.

Two ways for the owners to make it sustainable long term:

1. Reduce the losses

2. Make sure the value of the club increases by over Β£100m every season.

Or some sort combination of both.

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Dunno but it’s got to be at least 3 or 4 hundred

6 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

I have been a distressed asset for years, if they want to make an offer!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Check your DM's

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Chelsea, Bayern Munich, and Barcelona jobs are available and not a peep about Unai from the media. Just shows how far our owners have gone in ensuring Unai is completely comfortable with his position here.Β 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Chelsea, Bayern Munich, and Barcelona jobs are available and not a peep about Unai from the media. Just shows how far our owners have gone in ensuring Unai is completely comfortable with his position here.Β 

include Man U in that as well. Β It looks like only Barca will get a decent manager as well having just confirmed Flick as their new manager. Β Chelsea, Munich and possibly Man U (when they sack EtH) are going for real rookies in the likes of Kompany, Enzo and McKenna who seem to be favouritism for the roles. Β Tuchel who’s a winner is not even getting a look in bizarrely (despite his well known attitude with people above him). Β Everyone wants the next Pep, thankfully our owners have got their heads on straight and sorted it early and go Emery and made him so comfortable as you’ve said. Β They’ve built everything around him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czarnikjak said:

Since NSWE took over the club was run at cashflow deficit of about Β£100m every season.

Two ways for the owners to make it sustainable long term:

1. Reduce the losses

2. Make sure the value of the club increases by over Β£100m every season.

Or some sort combination of both.

Or sell it on to the next mug willing to pay higher...

Buy high and sell higher has been the strategy with sports teams for the last 20 years.

This has just been released and is well worth watching.

John Townley shares more details on Aston Villa's partnership with Atairos and the four members appointed to the Aston Villa board: Atairos chairman and chief executive, Michael Angelakis; managing director of Atairos, Chester Hall, Canadian Bashir Lebada and American Sarah Waterson.

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

On 24/05/2024 at 08:55, DaveAV1 said:

No need for the 'et' surely?

• Haha 1

It seems to me like the Heck appointment, the scaled down plans for VP and the scaled down new shop are cheaper options to maximise revenue and club value while taking as little out of their pockets as possible.Β 

If I was a betting man, I'd say this is a solution designed to sell the club in a few years and make good money on their original investment.

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

It seems to me like the Heck appointment, the scaled down plans for VP and the scaled down new shop are cheaper options to maximise revenue and club value while taking as little out of their pockets as possible.Β 

If I was a betting man, I'd say this is a solution designed to sell the club in a few years and make good money on their original investment.

I dont think they will sell up any time soon. They are investing buying clubs and we are probably the biggest that will make them money under their umbrella.Β 

Eventually they will sell for a huge profit without question but i cant see it being anytime soon unless the game becomes unprofitable or we just become a nothing club thats just there to make the numbers

Γ—
Γ—
Γ‚