The NSWE Board

Guest av1

this is the lady everyone (inc @OutByEaster?) is talking about:

image.png.28d8b505c7c0ec4f0dab58ff79fbac68.png

dont think that is Wes Eden's wife, dont think its Mallory or Madison either, dunno tho.

If you watch the Villa TV full match versus Bournemouth, this is at 1m 6s of the video.

note: maybe it is Mallory, who knows, the prob is most women these days wear so much slap, they can look vastly different from one day to the next, hard to know what their actual/genuine face looks like lol.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Thanks 1

On 19/03/2023 at 16:38, villarule123 said:

You'd think that the day they eventually do want to sell the club, they'd be looking at £1bn for the club.

Only if we’re consistently in Europe every year by that point.  

No team outside the Sky 6 are going for over £500m because they just don’t have the revenue or the global status to value it that high. 

These two want to achieve things, cant see them looking to sell for a very long time. Everything points to expanding, and owning a portfolio of clubs with us being the flagship club. 

In the latest Holy Trinity video (Canadian guy on Youtube), theres a short clip of Nas & Wes behind the scenes at Villa Park on Saturday meeting the players (Diego Carlos & Bertie T) and looking pretty ecstatic, was good to see.

Nothing but love for those guys, our saviours. Cant be many fanbases that are as universally grateful as our lot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Nothing but love for those guys, our saviours. Cant be many fanbases that are as universally grateful as our lot.

Wait until we qualify for Champions League 5 year in a row.  Then the next summer NSWE ‘only’ spend £100m on 1 new player and we finish 5th due to lack of investment.  The “NSWE Out” will be on show 😬😜

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

Wait until we qualify for Champions League 5 year in a row.  Then the next summer NSWE ‘only’ spend £100m on 1 new player and we finish 5th due to lack of investment.  The “NSWE Out” will be on show 😬😜

Everyone will be getting the black and white flags out 

image.png.ffd9192fe9dd107aee2b80c65a0da720.png

Edited by sidcow

I completely disagree with the idea that these guys see us a toy or anything like that, in fact the complete opposite, I think these guys are proper long termers, they've put in a ton of infrastructure and it's not what anyone wants to hear but they've solidified us in a mid table spring board and can now sensibly start to climb again 

Will be 3 or 4 years until we get to where we want to be IMO but everything is in place to get there, still think conference league with this youth set up is where villa need to be and then the more rapid progress will happen

And no matter what these guys do I definitely don't believe that they'd leave us in a worse place than where they picked us up 

• Like 3

IIRC they've put in around £400m of their money into the club overall: around £360m in share capital and £30/40m to initially purchase 55% of the club (with £50/60m of said capital being used in debt-financing plays to obtain Xia's shares/pay off Lerner).

Forbes (albeit roughly) valued the club at £600m, and the going rate for clubs in relatively similar positions matches up. West Ham would logically be valued at approximately £800m when Kretinsky purchased 27% of the club for £200m (although the Gov subsidy for London Stadium plays a huge role in that), Newcastle were sold for £400m (similar fanbase, worse footballing and financial position at the time) and Moshiri wants £500m for Everton (although I think that's extortionate, given their situation... although you could have said the same about Newcastle at the time)

If they sold the club tomorrow, they'd almost certainly turn a profit. Established Premier League clubs with large fanbases are in demand and extremely valuable. I suppose what I'm trying to get at is that for all of their massive investments in the club so far, Villa has been far from a money sink for them: their returns, all things considered, are/would be very good. I don't see that situation changing anytime in the next few years.

• Like 3

On 21/03/2023 at 17:38, ender4 said:

We’ll qualify by winning it for the 4th time, no need to panic.

• Haha 1

On 20/03/2023 at 12:56, MaVilla said:

this is the lady everyone (inc @OutByEaster?) is talking about:

image.png.28d8b505c7c0ec4f0dab58ff79fbac68.png

dont think that is Wes Eden's wife, dont think its Mallory or Madison either, dunno tho.

If you watch the Villa TV full match versus Bournemouth, this is at 1m 6s of the video.

note: maybe it is Mallory, who knows, the prob is most women these days wear so much slap, they can look vastly different from one day to the next, hard to know what their actual/genuine face looks like lol.

It’s Dr Elizabeth Sharp…don’t know anymore than that.

Â