The NSWE Board

Guest av1

I really do wonder if our owners are thinking "**** this" the amount of money they have pumped in we are not much than we were three years ago.

I wouldnt blame them if they decided to cash im or give up when you have losers like dendonker causing us sheer humiliation against a league two side.

• Haha 4

On 08/01/2023 at 21:53, Demitri_C said:

I really do wonder if our owners are thinking "**** this" the amount of money they have pumped in we are not much than we were three years ago.

I wouldnt blame them if they decided to cash im or give up when you have losers like dendonker causing us sheer humiliation against a league two side.

The thing is they are 400 million in. And they will value Villa at far in excess of that . So amazingly after putting nearly half a bill in  it is still a good investment to them  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

The thing is they are 400 million in. And they will value Villa at far in excess of that . So amazingly after putting nearly half a bill in  it is still a good investment to them  

What are they valuing villa at?

Forbes value is £602m as of May 2022

Aston Villa on the Forbes Soccer Team Valuations List

#20 Aston Villa

aston-villa_416x416.jpg?format=jpg
TEAM VALUE
$750M(£602M)Calculated May 2022
OWNER/CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER(S)
Wes Edens, Nassef Sawiris
COUNTRY
England
LEAGUE
English Premier League
DOMESTIC LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS
REVENUE
$236M(£176M)
OPERATING INCOME
$12M(£9M)
DEBT/VALUE
0%
MATCH DAY
$1M
BROADCASTING
$604M
COMMERCIAL
$58M
  • Thanks 1

If they were to sell in the future they will have everything in place for a new owner to come in and carry on. The stadium will be modernised and revenue maxinised. The training ground is a match for every champions league team and the academy will be seeing the fruits of brilliant coaches being employed to bring them into the first team set up  .  I think they see us being a midlands version of Chelseas academy. And we will be able to hoover up the very best talent because of our academy infrastructure. 

The only area where we havent made massive strides is on the pitch. However 5 years in  we now have an elite manager in charge so that is being rectified as well  

• Like 4

10 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Forbes value is £602m as of May 2022

Aston Villa on the Forbes Soccer Team Valuations List

#20 Aston Villa

aston-villa_416x416.jpg?format=jpg
TEAM VALUE
$750M(£602M)Calculated May 2022
OWNER/CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER(S)
Wes Edens, Nassef Sawiris
COUNTRY
England
LEAGUE
English Premier League
DOMESTIC LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS
REVENUE
$236M(£176M)
OPERATING INCOME
$12M(£9M)
DEBT/VALUE
0%
MATCH DAY
$1M
BROADCASTING
$604M
COMMERCIAL
$58M

Thanks for this. Even with their investment theyhave e made a killing here. Once the stadium is done you can add another 100m at least to our value

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Sawiris and Edens were both at Villa Park today. Good that they got to watch a great peformance!

Discussing Summer plans (and other development tasks) during the international break perhaps?

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Sawiris was walking past thd Holte with his lad, no security in sight. Almost choked on my burger. all I could blurt out was thank you sir 🤣

I mean. There are worse things you could blurt out. I once told Michael Elphick that I really like him and thought he was great. 

• Haha 1

On 08/01/2023 at 21:53, Demitri_C said:

You have to remember they are investing in an asset. Whenever they sell the club in the future they will book a sizable profit on the money they've invested. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Wes said:

Sawiris and Edens were both at Villa Park today. Good that they got to watch a great peformance!

Discussing Summer plans (and other development tasks) during the international break perhaps?

Probably to have  a look at the inner city academy and how it is progressing, and the north stand redevelopment/lobbying for new witton station.

• Like 1

Â