The NSWE Board

Guest av1

On 27/10/2022 at 10:18, Tayls said:

I’m desperate to know the levels of rage displayed by Sawiris on the eve of that Fulham defeat. My god. It must have been something. 

We had to pay Fulham to redecorate after Nas blistered the paint on the walls. 😂

• Haha 2

On 28/04/2022 at 23:42, OutByEaster? said:

The ultimate ownership company for the club, V Sports SCS, is now 10 months old. It will be the company that owns not just Aston Villa Football Club but all of the clubs that end up as part of the V Sports group, and I believe it currently owns 100% of the shares in NSWE.

In so far as I can see (and it's in Luxembourg, so you don't get to see much) Christian Purslow is not a Director or Shareholder of V Sports SCS - and that makes sense - there will only ever be one Wes Edens and one Nassef Sawiris owning the V sports group, whereas I guess there will be a Christian Purslow figure in every city where the group own a club, running that club.

What I'm not clear on is how that would affect Christian Purslow's minority shareholding - if V Sports SCS owns 100% of NSWE has that shareholding been bought out?

I'm not sure why I care, just nosey I guess - but I'd love to be able to have some way to follow the movements of the group, to see where Wes and Nassef are investing and how - I'm guessing it's in Luxembourg to keep noses like mine out of that though! :)

I'm just bumping this to see if anyone has any good ideas about how to find out the details of V Sports SCS.  It seems companies in Luxembourg don't publish much information - as @OutByEaster? says - so wondered if anyone had any other suggestions?

3 hours ago, andycv said:

I'm just bumping this to see if anyone has any good ideas about how to find out the details of V Sports SCS.  It seems companies in Luxembourg don't publish much information - as @OutByEaster? says - so wondered if anyone had any other suggestions?

Infiltrate the organisation, pretending to be a high level football consultant. On a Friday night when Nas and Wes leave early to go for a end of week pint sneak into their office and log onto the computer using the username 'big daddy Nas' and password 'I love big butts'. There you will find the answers you seek. 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I would imagine that Mendes, in line with a lot of very successful football agents makes it his business to be friends with as many football club owning billionaires as he can.

Sawiris is no fool and I'm sure he's well aware of who his friends are.

Incidentally, I believe Mr Sawiris is currently doing very well out of the building of the new administrative capital of Egypt - that looks like a place that needs a football club beginning with V to me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Obviously the grealish money will be a major factor of that

There's a note in the last set of published accounts that suggest we'd already spent it, and more, in the summer of 2021 - a profit would be impressive.

Where are you hearing that?

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

There's a note in the last set of published accounts that suggest we'd already spent it, and more, in the summer of 2021 - a profit would be impressive.

Ill try find it cant remember what site i saw it on

• Like 1

On 19/12/2022 at 17:08, OutByEaster? said:

Sorry the only place i could find it on was football insider which in this case probably means its bollocks

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

If Football Insider are saying it, then I'm worried we've gone bust!

I'm not sure anyone outside of a few at the club would know right now to be fair, the accounts aren't even due for a few months.

Well an accountant with football knowledge and lots of spare time could probably calculate to some degree of accuracy… but I doubt anyone has actually done that.

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Well an accountant with football knowledge and lots of spare time could probably calculate to some degree of accuracy… but I doubt anyone has actually done that.

To an extent yes - although football finance seems to be about decisions on 'when' money happens as much as 'that' money happens - you can never be quite sure what's getting pushed from one year to another for the benefit of the morons that make rules at Premier League HQ.

I'm not sure that a profit is necessarily what the owners would prefer in terms of how they're operating the club.

On 09/11/2022 at 09:15, The Fun Factory said:

More money for the north stand rebuild? Construction costs have gone through the roof. The new anfield road end at Liverpool has ended up costing £20 million more than planned.

They should have bought the sand back, in their suitcases.....seen the price of Building materials?

On 13/12/2022 at 07:39, OutByEaster? said:

I would imagine that Mendes, in line with a lot of very successful football agents makes it his business to be friends with as many football club owning billionaires as he can.

Sawiris is no fool and I'm sure he's well aware of who his friends are.

Incidentally, I believe Mr Sawiris is currently doing very well out of the building of the new administrative capital of Egypt - that looks like a place that needs a football club beginning with V to me.

It seems he is the powerhouse....and no bodys fool, I would imagine, few play games with him.

as you know, I was very patient with SG.....but when the writing was on the wall at Craven Cottage, he took no time sitting on it.....Whooooosh.

Thats what decisive men with money, do, .....glad we have one.

• Like 1

Â