Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

He's an intelligent player who needs a run of games to get sharp again.  Once he gets his confidence back, he'll start to be as consistent of a threat as Bolasie has been lately.  He needs to keep starting over Kodja.

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

I thought he was great today and he will do very well for us if he keeps playing like that.

He really did, that's what impressed me the most.

image.png.ee3223e213d4d0c501134e58cfb405eb.png

• Thanks 1

I hadn't realised how big and strong he is. He was brilliant today I thought. The more weapons we have, the harder it is to try to stop one of them - our current form is based on the quantity of quality we have - if he keeps this up, we're going to score bucketloads of goals.

• Like 2

Really good today, looked potent going forward but just as important he got back, tracked and threw in some good tackles and interceptions, really really impressed.

El Ghazi, bolasie and Abraham are quite the forward trio for this league.

Edited by MaVilla

was it a 2m loan fee for El Ghazi?, with a 5m buy clause at the end of the loan?

Any idea what his salary is at Villa?

I do wonder if a) Smith will try and buy him, and b) whether El Ghazi will actually want to join us if we do or dont go up.

Do we also have a 15m clause on Bolasie at the end of his loan????

to be honest i owuld prob pay 5m for El Ghazi if he continues to impress, prob would pay more than a couple of million for Bolasie, mostly due to his age etc. (and also not the 70/80k wages....nuts)

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, blunther said:

Chuffed to see his defensive work today. Is there definitely a buy option here?

Yeah i believe so, I think 4.5 or 5m??, not sure if someone can confirm though?

4 hours ago, av1 said:

Proving me wrong, I wasn't a fan but he was brilliant today. 

Same here. Could tell he had talent but looked way off the pace for this league. You can tell he has trained hard under Smith and is looking sharp. Fair play to him

Im starting to think we have a manager that actually gets the best out of his players by working with them in training.  

Â