Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

6 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

It was by far the best he has played in the Premier League up until now. I'm frankly amazed that for a player who is as technically adept as he is didn't score one of those chances. 

Certainly did enough to earn another start on Sunday and I hope he can continue to show the same intent. 

yep, Think he absolutely deserves a start on Sunday over Traore. 

3 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I dont think he did enough to earn a start. Missing that many as Ghazi did, being that craven on the ball, desperate and not thinking of your other team mates is annoying. I can understand being selfish when it's a player like Tammy because he would of scored some of those but not Ghazi who for two season has been a missing shot king. It's obvious he should of passed it on sometimes you could see how much he was thinking about himself tou can not do that.

If were at full strength for WestBrom I certainly think he should be a sub. If Barkley is back then Grealish will most likely be back to the left and rightly so.Traore needs more game time and think with more games he will learn to shoot with his right foot. Smith will get Traore to watch it all back and show him where hes gone wrong, I'd start him on the right over Ghazi.

What? 

Which of his chances should he have passed up to someone else? 

On another day, he'd have had an assist and a goal. He played very well. 

5 hours ago, DCJonah said:

What? 

Which of his chances should he have passed up to someone else? 

On another day, he'd have had an assist and a goal. He played very well. 

Because of the way we and Burnley play when el ghazi had the ball in the centre to shoot Jack was out wide and so wasn't an option and to be honest so was watkins. He definitely could have done better on some of the chances but he looked hungry and he looked dangerous. Whenever he got the ball he looked to beat a man which we need.

Jack and to a lesser extent mcginn, boss and Luiz all help carry the ball forward and break down the defense but when one of your wingers just isn't offering that it hurts the team badly. I'm worried though because he is clearly much better as a left winger that when we play today he will be playing out of position which will give more munition for him to be slated with.

Problem is, he's much better on the left. If Barkley's coming back in, the only place he can go is to the right instead of Traore.

Still should be enough to see off the Baggies. That was where he was playing when he scored his first ever goals for us against them. He was unplayable that day. Made Kieran Gibbs look silly.

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Problem is, he's much better on the left. If Barkley's coming back in, the only place he can go is to the right instead of Traore.

Still should be enough to see off the Baggies. That was where he was playing when he scored his first ever goals for us against them. He was unplayable that day. Made Kieran Gibbs look silly.

He was great at the right against Tesco Bags in the 2-2 game where he scored two. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

please prove me wrong ghazi, but i cant help but feel we are in for another chicken head performance tonight.

Tbh, not what I saw vs Burnley. Touch more composure tonight please... 

Think a lot of posters should be eating humble pie, he faced a lot of criticism last week but I actually thought he played well barring a goal. Even commentators said last week he'd be motm had he scored. Give the lads a chance and don't write them off so quickly!

• Like 3

Â