John McGinn

PompeyVillan

15 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

He should not be starting games for us. I hope the new manager sees this.

It must be part of the interview process. Anyone who says they see McGinn as integral part for us in next 2-3 seasons clearly hasn't been watching us in last six months as he's a massive part of the problem and so shouldn't be appointed.

Someone like Dyche would be all over McGinn so that's what we need to avoid as any competant european coach would see his random passing as a massive weakness in how we want to build up play.

11 minutes ago, AV82 said:

The bloke has been ran into the ground and played out of position. Give him a break. Let's wait and see what he offers under a new manager.

What's his position?

Just now, Wurzel said:

Clearly he will not be the captain under the new manager, maybe with that weight lifted off him he can return to some kind of form.

But he was in poor form for months and months before he was captain. People seem to forget this.

1 minute ago, Wurzel said:

Clearly he will not be the captain under the new manager, maybe with that weight lifted off him he can return to some kind of form.

I think he will. New managers tend to not come in and change the captaincy immediately.

Wouldn't be surprised if he said he didn't want it though.

Just now, Tom13 said:

But he was in poor form for months and months before he was captain. People seem to forget this.

Yes, and I have to say he was one of the players I thought could be replaced by a better player, and when Man Utd were reportedly wanting him for £50 million I was slightly aroused.

• Like 1

Just listening to this

comments about the fans at 2:45. I can’t hear anything negative?

oh - ignoring the fans. I think he means blocking out the boos, at least I hope he dies.*does* Jesus Christ that’s bad

edit: holy shit what a typo :( I wouldn’t wish that on anyone

Edited by Mister_a

5 minutes ago, Mister_a said:

Just listening to this

comments about the fans at 2:45. I can’t hear anything negative?

oh - ignoring the fans. I think he means blocking out the boos, at least I hope he dies.

I know he’s not been in the best of form… but a tad harsh? No?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Thug said:

I know he’s not been in the best of form… but a tad harsh? No?

Yeah, I think some might use it as a stick to beat him with, which seems unfair. A new manager, take the armband off him, let spend some time on the bench and we and he will improve no end. Especially if the new manager plays to his strengths.

3 minutes ago, Mister_a said:

I’ve just noticed my whopper of a typo, Jesus lol….

As far as typos go, that's probably the most brutal I've ever seen on here. Even better that you didn't realise for a few replies 🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

As far as typos go, that's probably the most brutal I've ever seen on here. Even better that you didn't realise for a few replies🤣

I was replying with the post that was in my head lol. Not the one where I wished death upon the team captain 🤣🤣

Â