Thierry Henry

TRO

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Well you certainly don't let it show. Nothing wrong with irrational hate in my book, I develop it sometimes simply looking at absolute strangers. 

I am hoping he reads it and changes his mind

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

because I don't like him

Steve Bruce is the 20th Villa manager since I can remember starting my support for our club and I’ve never known any of them well enough to dislike them as people. I’ve disliked several of their attempts to manage Villa, but only after seeing what they have or haven’t done for our club.

I’m interested in what you don’t like about him that enables you to wish him every illness known to man rather than wishing him success for the club that you presumably want to see succeed.

1 minute ago, brommy said:

Steve Bruce is the 20th Villa manager since I can remember starting my support for our club and I’ve never known any of them well enough to dislike them as people. I’ve disliked several of their attempts to manage Villa, but only after seeing what they have or haven’t done for our club.

I’m interested in what you don’t like about him that enables you to wish him every illness known to man rather than wishing him success for the club that you presumably want to see succeed.

Because he will inflict so much pain on our club. 

7 minutes ago, brommy said:

O'leary was a prick. Looked down on fans literally

3 minutes ago, kwoktolai said:

Rather to have Olof back. But if it is TH then make it quick, not much time left before the start of season

Yes, if we were going to take a gamble I would much rather do it with an ex villa man who has already had managerial success/experience even in a lesser league.