Thierry Henry

TRO

5 minutes ago, hippo said:

My reasoning I think he will be shit. And once again we are the laughing stock of the football world. I hope the good lord intervenes and it doesn't happen. If it does I wish him every ill known to man.

So you'd want Villa to fail?

6 minutes ago, hippo said:

My reasoning I think he will be shit. And once again we are the laughing stock of the football world. I hope the good lord intervenes and it doesn't happen. If it does I wish him every ill known to man.

Or if you’re resorting to wishing, you could wish that he succeeds beyond all expectations and gets the club promoted at the first time of asking.

Would be better than wishing plagues, pestilence etc on the guy.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hippo said:

rocket polisher.

A disgrace to the history of our club and those responsible for his appointment should hang there heads in shame. We are Aston Villa with a proud history a famous old club - we shouldn't be appointing little rocket polishers like this into senior positions. Hope he **** off pretty quickly 

That you Steve? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, hippo said:

IF it does happen, wouldn’t it be better for Villa if he succeeds, rather than wish him every ill known to man, something likely to impede his chances of improving our club?

• Like 1

Just now, brommy said:

IF it does happen, wouldn’t it be better for Villa if he succeeds, rather than wish him every ill known to man, something likely to impede his chances of improving our club?

He won't succeed - I just want him out as quick as possible. 

15 minutes ago, hippo said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9123601 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, hippo said:

He won't succeed - I just want him out as quick as possible. 

Henry is more likely to succeed than ‘get every illness known to man’ , so why wish him the latter rather than the former?

1 minute ago, brommy said:

Henry is more likely to succeed than ‘get every illness known to man’ , so why wish him the latter rather than the former?

because I don't like him

Just now, hippo said:

because I don't like him

Well you certainly don't let it show. Nothing wrong with irrational hate in my book, I develop it sometimes simply looking at absolute strangers.