Thierry Henry

TRO

It would be a bloody big gamble, I’m not sure it’s one I would take. 

He’s so inexperienced at; Management, the championship, Aston Villa, players that aren’t world class, and anything but being a striker... 

I just hope we’re not sitting on 8 points out of 30 in October and wondering what we do next.

• Like 1

rocket polisher.

A disgrace to the history of our club and those responsible for his appointment should hang there heads in shame. We are Aston Villa with a proud history a famous old club - we shouldn't be appointing little rocket polishers like this into senior positions. Hope he <deleted> off pretty quickly 

PLEASE DON'T CIRCUMVENT THE SWEAR FILTER - NV

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, hippo said:

rocket polisher.

A disgrace to the history of our club and those responsible for his appointment should hang there heads in shame. We are Aston Villa with a proud history a famous old club - we shouldn't be appointing little rocket polishers like this into senior positions. Hope he **** off pretty quickly 

You OK mate? 

That is probably the angriest post about something which hasn't happened I have ever seen. 

Also if anything he's quite tall isn't he? Where did little come from? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, hippo said:

rocket polisher.

A disgrace to the history of our club and those responsible for his appointment should hang there heads in shame. We are Aston Villa with a proud history a famous old club - we shouldn't be appointing little rocket polishers like this into senior positions. Hope he **** off pretty quickly 

Cheer up mate, it hasn’t happened yet. It might not even happen at all :) 

2 hours ago, hippo said:

rocket polisher.

A disgrace to the history of our club and those responsible for his appointment should hang there heads in shame. We are Aston Villa with a proud history a famous old club - we shouldn't be appointing little rocket polishers like this into senior positions. Hope he **** off pretty quickly 

What's he ever done to you? ?

17 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Any manager that comes into this club before this season has a big task.

If we are looking to build for the future, the foundations need to be laid and if Henry fits that mould then thats it.

If we want to go for a big push for promotion this season then bruce has to stay because any change to the first team will disrupt our start to this season.

I feel like there are better options than Henry that can lay real foundations at this club.

This job is too big for Henry.

This type of thinking permiates the club and is a large part of a problem.

We are not a big club. We are a run of the mill championship outfit. 8 years.

That only gets changed on the pitch.

Just now, Warnock said:

What's he ever done to you? ?

From what I can gather Henry has upset a few Irish fans in the past .  (Not sure if that's hippo's reasoning but I doubt we'll be doing any Irish tours if Henry came here)

2 hours ago, hippo said:

rocket polisher.

It's not your fault. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Brumerican said:

From what I can gather Henry has upset a few Irish fans in the past .  (Not sure if that's hippo's reasoning but I doubt we'll be doing any Irish tours if Henry came here)

My reasoning I think he will be shit. And once again we are the laughing stock of the football world. I hope the good lord intervenes and it doesn't happen. If it does I wish him every ill known to man.

2 hours ago, hippo said:

rocket polisher.

A disgrace to the history of our club and those responsible for his appointment should hang there heads in shame. We are Aston Villa with a proud history a famous old club - we shouldn't be appointing little rocket polishers like this into senior positions. Hope he **** off pretty quickly 

Are you Irish by any chance?

Just now, hippo said:

My reasoning I think he will be shit. And once again we are the laughing stock of the football world. I hope the good lord intervenes and it doesn't happen. If it does I wish him every ill known to man.

We're not the laughing stock of the football world for hiring Henry. Yes we have Blues licking their lips thinking we're about to head down the Zola route, but every other football fan likely doesn't give a shit about what Aston Villa are doing. I think you're taking this whole thing a bit too seriously, I know we're fans of this great club, but holy shit it really seems like you're in distress over this and that can't be healthy. 

• Like 1