18/19 Race for Promotion

KJT123

1 minute ago, villarule123 said:

After all that planning on whether Leeds/Norwich would be already promoted for the games against us, we've already secured our spot 😂

Amazing achievement especially after where we were 10 games ago.

Sheffield United got a better goal difference than Leeds and are looking strong. I think Leeds will finish 3rd

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Can't see derby winning their last 3, and can see us getting at least a point fro next 2 games - so WBA it most probably is. 

Agreed... and funnily enough I can see Derby sneaking a win over whichever disappointed team finishes 3rd... and I would fancy us to smash Derby at Wembley if we beat the Baggies.

• Like 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

Sheffield United got a better goal difference than Leeds and are looking strong. I think Leeds will finish 3rd

We'll see in a bit. Entertaining fight at the top now.

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

After all the praise Leeds have received this season from all directions and they aren't even in the top 2 :crylaugh:

Their fans will not be so smug anymore. Watch Brentford do them one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

After all the praise Leeds have received this season from all directions and they aren't even in the top 2 :crylaugh:

Wouldn’t laugh. They are the side id least fancy playing against in the play offs. 

• Like 4

Amazeballs. After Wigan away, I thought the season was lost. For Smith, the staff and the team to have turned it around like this is truly remarkable.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Wouldn’t laugh. They are the side id least fancy playing against in the play offs. 

Although I am really pleased we've made the play offs the realisation that we might have to beat West Brom and Leeds is a daunting one.

However, with our best players available we have to believe we can. UTV!

• Like 1

I’m not frightened by anyone in this league, I think we can smash them all tbh. I reckon fully fit 11v11 we’d do Norwich now. 

Think we’ll beat the Baggies over 2 legs, (absolutely scandalous they sacked Moore really) and we’ll play Leeds or Derby in the final, I’d prefer Leeds tbh. Think they stole a result off us earlier this year, I think we’ll do them in the PO final

• Like 1