What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Day 3: bit disappointed to get a lager out but I guess that’s what you get with a box from one brewery. Going to check out independent uk beer shops for next year if I can get them delivered.

the mango DIPA from Brewski is going down well.

CB97-D367-046-E-4088-B30-C-A9-C4-AA6469-

• Like 1

11 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Day 3: bit disappointed to get a lager out but I guess that’s what you get with a box from one brewery. Going to check out independent uk beer shops for next year if I can get them delivered.

the mango DIPA from Brewski is going down well.

CB97-D367-046-E-4088-B30-C-A9-C4-AA6469-

Did you draw your own label? 

• Haha 1

Had one of these tonight:

generated_file_0.34236900_1603482562_gra

Quite simply, it was one of the nicest beers I've ever had, and maybe even the very best. The two flavours complement each other perfectly, and it was sour enough to notice but not sour enough to be unpleasant. A great find! Only problem is that it was £6.50 for one.

• Like 3

I realise that this might sound a bit ghey but does anyone recommend a chocolate orange liquer..? In my defence, I'm buying for the missus (honestly).

Much obliged...

25 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Do you operate with anything called christmas brewing in England in regards to beer?

We had a discussion whether christmas beer was a pire Norwegian tradition, but I really don't know.

We have “Christmas flavoured” beer if that’s what you mean?

IMG_2500-1.jpg

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Do you operate with anything called christmas brewing in England in regards to beer?

We had a discussion whether christmas beer was a pire Norwegian tradition, but I really don't know.

Bathams do one every year, saddly don't think I will be able to get one this year

image.png.571fd5cdd6c6aaa6e1a988de2a2132d7.png

• Like 2

This afternoon's tipple

BROKEN DREAM
An indulgence of chocolate and speciality malts, Broken Dream is smooth, unctuous and moreish. It's brewed with milk sugar for balance and mouthfeel, along with carefully selected espresso from London's Climpson & Sons. Awarded CAMRA Supreme Champion Beer of Britain 2018.

b1hGl1k.png

• Like 1

Â