What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

4 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

EoGE4O2W4AIu51B?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I may have taken on board your notice for their black friday sale - whilst I'm more of a cyder drinker (and I sure as hell wasn't going to pay £60 for a box of their black-and-white offering) I thought I'd get on board with the festive offering.  I am not sure that "Honey Glazed Ham Marshmallow Porter" was something that ever needed to exist.  I'll update in due course. 

Thankfully I've got a fridge full of Rattler and Gwynt y Ddraig to get me over it whatever happens.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CardiffGreens said:

I am not sure that "Honey Glazed Ham Marshmallow Porter" was something that ever needed to exist.  I'll update in due course. 

I've got a bacon and maple syrup one in my stash

Maybe this might interest @Davkaus

https://www.tinyrebel.co.uk/beer/imperial-mixed-stay-puft-pack-vol-2

• Like 2

I’ve also been to Lidl and bought a bunch of their pale ale which for £1.25 is great

d29b39b90a1dbeb9fbd15499b2db5e74_raw.jpg

Plus a couple of flavours of their Hortus Gin and I even bought a couple of these...

6e722229-4fe6-4363-80da-f036f6d894ee.jpg

Need some stout and a couple of bottles of Cava and that’s me done.

• Like 1

These look good as well... I do like a nice sour

The Funkiest pack ever

Your Pack Contains:

4 x Funk Apple Sourz - 4.8% Sour (330ml)
4 x Funk Very Cherry Amaretto Sour - 4.8% Sour (330ml)
4 x Funk Fizzy Cola Sour - 4.8% Sour (330ml)
4 x Funk Tropical Fruit & Bubblegum Sour - 4.8% Sour (330ml)

https://www.tinyrebel.co.uk/beer/lets-get-funkd-up

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Davkaus said:

So I guess I'm getting this and the stout pack. Cheers lads, I did have too much money, you're quite right. 

You're welcome x 

• Thanks 1

Looking forward to this tzatziki pastry sour hitting the selves 😀 (it actually sounds nice and not anything to do with tzatziki apart from the cucumber, no mention of garlic at least...)

Good job that Maltgarden is making it's way to the UK now, wouldn't want anyone here to miss out!

129165355_2748217175445788_4212170626400

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Looking forward to this tzatziki pastry sour hitting the selves 😀 (it actually sounds nice and not anything to do with tzatziki apart from the cucumber, no mention of garlic at least...)

Good job that Maltgarden is making it's way to the UK now, wouldn't want anyone here to miss out!

129165355_2748217175445788_4212170626400

Get me one :P 

• Like 1

I've just remembered that for my 50th Birthday last January work bought me a gift card for Loki wine merchants in The Great Western Arcade. 

I reckon it's still got £30 or so on it. I think it is only valid for a year. I can't see me going into town again before Easter unless I get an early jab.  I hope they extend the time period. 

I basically relied on their advice when I went in the first time and I settled on a Dry White Reisling which is just not something I would ever have chosen myself.   It was absolutely lovely so went back for more of the same. 

Can't remember what brand it was now though as it was so long ago. 

17 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've just remembered that for my 50th Birthday last January work bought me a gift card for Loki wine merchants in The Great Western Arcade. 

I reckon it's still got £30 or so on it. I think it is only valid for a year. I can't see me going into town again before Easter unless I get an early jab.  I hope they extend the time period. 

There is a branch in Edgbaston as well, I'm sure it will be valid there. On Greenfield Crescent from memory... went there once, had a pint of lager as I'm not a wine fan! 

Â