What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

9 hours ago, snowychap said:

You mean it's an actual beer tasting of beer? :)

I guess so, bit unimaginative though, isn't it? ;)

Speaking of which, I had a can of this last night and will definitely be buying some more

umeCpDx.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Can I make you all cry. I have a can of John Smiths chilling in the fridge for when the grandson and heir is in bed. 

Now I get where you're coming from and I'm very much on the beer tasting of beer side of the fence but John Smiths is a bit flat cap and whippet territory. I'd drink it out of a proper hand pump but the cans just say nitrous oxide pump shite to me

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Now I get where you're coming from and I'm very much on the beer tasting of beer side of the fence but John Smiths is a bit flat cap and whippet territory. I'd drink it out of a proper hand pump but the cans just say nitrous oxide pump shite to me

I must admit I wasn’t expecting it. I asked my wife to get a non lager beer from Asda. She went John Smiths. Out of all of the beers she knows I like she went for John Smiths. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Tonight I am drinking a White Ale, made with White stuff so it tastes White

B435CD4F-11B7-4920-B6E1-71FB8D646F47.jpeg

Actually I lied. it's not white stuff at all, it's orange and green stuff. Corriander and Orange Peel

What did you think of it? I think I have a can of that in the cupboard.

8 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I liked it enough to go back for a second can, it's decent tbh quite refreshing. Don't think I'd want more than two though. If I was in the mood for proper drinking, I'd switch at this point but I'll be off to bed shortly as I have a f**ker of a day tomorrow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Christ it’s gonna lose all of its fresh hop flavours if you don’t keep it refrigerated!

Ahem. Some catching up to do: loving the discoveries of Blech Brut and Fuerst Wiacek from Germany, with some Polish classics thrown in for good measure and To Ol going steady.

Day 13:

9-AF108-B6-E8-D8-49-EB-843-A-0386-D2-CC3

Day 14:

5-F6-B21-EC-DC93-48-B9-B577-BCF10-C510-E

Day 15:

72090784-DBBC-437-E-92-E4-5441-A9-F708-B

Day 16:

BEC3-F5-E3-0201-4-A1-C-9522-D02-D743-D2-

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

That reminds me of several rugby and football tours - very messy times! 

you should try Guinness with a good glug of Tia Maria as an alternative 😉

I’m not sure I’ll be trying that. I’d have to go and buy Tia Maria specifically for one thing 😀

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Any cheap coffee liqueur will suffice

Ah well I have Kahlua, though I suspect that's on the more premium end of the coffee liqueur spectrum. I've also got some concoction from Tallinn but I think it's rather chocolatey.

• Like 1

Â