Tickets

rodders0223

I spoke with the ticket office this AM, Fella refused to tell me how many had been sold to date and said there was a slim to none chance of making it past Tuesday/Wednesday. 

4 hours ago, Kingman said:

I spoke with the ticket office this AM, Fella refused to tell me how many had been sold to date and said there was a slim to none chance of making it past Tuesday/Wednesday. 

That means there are loads left. Like someone said earlier I would imagine most who made the semi should get a ticket. 

48 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That means there are loads left. Like someone said earlier I would imagine most who made the semi should get a ticket. 

Why would the ticket office play mind games with us?.. 

Why can't they just give an approximate sales update? 

23 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Why would the ticket office play mind games with us?.. 

Why can't they just give an approximate sales update? 

Why would salesmen try to make customers think they need to rush to buy tickets before they sell out? I'll have a think on it and get back to you. ;) 

26 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Why would salesmen try to make customers think they need to rush to buy tickets before they sell out? I'll have a think on it and get back to you. ;) 

Not buying that sorry. 

10 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Hoping to get on a coach from VP. never forget the time we played Chelsea and Randy provided free travel

think we took 93 coaches , Brilliant  

Took 7k for that midweek game. 

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

No need to get demand up for this game. It will sell out regardless. 

I Agree thats why im a bit miffed at the ticket offices response. 

So We've either sold 10k or 30k

Pretty cool tweet and useful for me as can’t buy yet. Looks like they’re holding 542 onwards back? Anyone know anything about this? 

Also, I have booking history this season buying two tickets at a time, will I be able to buy two tickets on my account? 

Well, I don't know anything about it, but I have been checking every day (waiting for another ticket with a fan id that isn't eligible yet) and none of those blocks have ever been on sale, and it's a lot of them too - the whole North West Upper, basically. 

1 hour ago, VERB27 said:

Pretty cool tweet and useful for me as can’t buy yet. Looks like they’re holding 542 onwards back? Anyone know anything about this? 

Also, I have booking history this season buying two tickets at a time, will I be able to buy two tickets on my account? 

Anybody quick enough to work out a collective figure of how many seats are left from the blocks available?..

2 hours ago, VERB27 said:

No you needed to allocate them to an ID at the time of ordering. My brother bought me a ticket this season and forgot to do it, he tried to do it the next day but was told it wasn’t possible.

You need an ID for each ticket, so you can only get the one from yours.

Â