Tickets

rodders0223

6 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Logged on. All its says is we will be given a random place in the queue at 5pm

Likewise. Looks like they are handling this well. Be interesting to see whet the delays are like 

17 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Likewise. Looks like they are handling this well. Be interesting to see whet the delays are like 

Saying 47 minutes wait for me and 6884 people in front of me. Man id be suprised if there is any left come tomorrow 

Just now, gilbertoAVFC said:

Bit worried here. About 4000 ahead of me at the moment. I guess a lot of people will get tickets for their mates who are also in the queue, but if people average three tickets per person I'm worried.

I'm guessing it's still 1 ticket per person as it was with ST holders, or has that changed?

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

I'm guessing it's still 1 ticket per person as it was with ST holders, or has that changed?

I mean with reference numbers handy etc. I thought if we had two references we would get two tickets?

Just now, ramshackler said:

We are all in 239! Haha brilliant.

That avfc video was a fake btw. Plenty left in middle tier it was saying all sold out on that video

Block 239 is perfect. (Although anywhere in the Villa end is good enough) Right behind the goal, in the middle tier, surrounded only by Villa. 

Can't wait now!!! 

Â