New Manager Speculation

maqroll

However, speaking at his news conference subsequent to that interview, Rodgers said "you can't rule me out because I have never been asked." 

That's not the same as ruling himself out. Sneaky. 

It's going to be Henry no point mentioning Rodgers or any other.

Be interesting to see who he brings with him. Terry is very welcome but I think we will need some form of experience also.

Be interesting when we play derby!

12 minutes ago, obanken said:

If we are to stop crossing the ball just for the sake of it I would be worried if I was Elmo as that is pretty much all he does.  So I guess we would be looking at getting a new right back again :) :) 

Don’t worry we’ve got half a dozen knocking about somewhere in the shed. 

According to Redknapp Henry is obsessed with the game. Watching him play was a thing of beauty. He lit up the Premier League. He had such football intelligence to go with his speed, skill and agility. He won everything you could in the game. 

If he can even bring 10% of what he achieved as a player into management we are on to a winner. I’m really excited. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, VillaCas said:

Wasn’t there talk of Steve Bould working alongside Henry? His experience and defensive knowledge would be a good fit 

Bould is still Emery's assistant at Arsenal.

Very much doubt he'll be packing that in to be a coach here.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

You never know, under new management we might actually pass the ball in a triangle for something different.....

Not triangle, squares..

1 hour ago, romavillan said:

So the thing to take away from this thread is that Terry Henry is now two people?

Two Terry Henry's

There's only two Terry Henry's

Two Terry Henry's

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lord Willard said:

If it is Henry and Terry, that's super exciting.

I do wonder who else he would bring into his team.

Steve Bould was touted in the summer - would certainly be helpful in sorting the defence 

26 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Bould is still Emery's assistant at Arsenal.

Very much doubt he'll be packing that in to be a coach here.

I think emery also has his own staff in there so maybe bould could  be tempted by a new project 

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

I think emery also has his own staff in there so maybe bould could  be tempted by a new project 

I'd still find it surprising if he went from assistant manager at one of the biggest clubs in the country to a coach at a midtable championship team.

Not impossible I guess, but I'd be surprised.